Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

None of this is worth it.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post None of this is worth it. AussieRain
This is an edited version of a post I made to a specific poster, but felt it needed to also be placed in its own thread.

None of this, not a party, not a candidate, not even a country, is worth losing relationships with brothers and sisters in Christ. It's your business, but I really hate to see you get so angry and frustrated. We all understand being passionate about something we believe in strongly, but man, this just isn't worth it.

God is in control, that is something we all can believe in.

I'll caution all of us with the same message.

For our brothers and sisters, regardless of color, party, or candidate, we must all remember that we are FIRST brothers and sisters IN CHRIST.
Friendly Face
11/7/16 9:01 pm

Post Cojak
Yeah, but they started it! Shocked Smile Smile Embarassed Wink

They always do!, but after all is said and done folks here are brothers and sisters. WE ARE FAMILY and know that God is Good. And after the election we will be family, won't we? Smile SURE.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/7/16 10:24 pm

Post Christians will ... Mat
Christians will still be brothers and sisters in the Lord here in the USA, however I think we will view our nation and its role in the world much differantly. There will be a "decoupling" of patriotism and evangelical beliefs. We no longer speak for the nation, nor does the nation value our message. As America goes "down this path" I'm not sure this nation has any values worth the lives of our men and women. We no longer have a moral high ground that justifies confronting what our political leaders say is "evil". How is Russian or Chinaize expansion any worse than American Imperalism? Let each country stand or fall on their own terms. Let them live under the rulers they have or let the pay the price if they want change. No one should fight so the President can have a legacy.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
11/8/16 8:02 am

Post diakoneo
I sense that either way we are facing a war like we have never seen. True believers will unite. Not under a political party, but under the cross of Jesus Christ and in His grace, peace and mercy. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/8/16 9:05 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic