Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Why do the anti-Trump people keep posting on here?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post UncleJD
Link wrote:
Maybe these people are so disappointed with the outcome of the Republican nomination process that they want to vent.

What I don't get it why people on the forum would have supported Trump before he became the nominee. Sure, when compared to Hillary Clinton, he may better represent our values, a little. But compared to nearly any of the other Republican candidates during the primaries, I do not think we can say that.

I agree. I barely mustered the strength to vote for him. I do not "support" him other than he's not her. I am disgusted that our party has been taken over by populists at the expense of fiscally sound conservatives. I read today that among educated, affluent, whites, that normally vote resoundingly Republican (presumably for fiscal reasons), have now moved to HRC out of concern for Trump populist/protectionism. I believe Trump may have ended any effective opposition to the Democratic party at the national level. I hope I'm wrong on that, but I don't think I am.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/27/16 8:45 am

Post Change Agent
Same reason Trump people post on here. Great people and great personalities. Laughing Acts Enthusiast
10/28/16 3:40 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Change Agent wrote:
Same reason Trump people post on here. Great people and great personalities. Laughing

You're the only one who actually responded & all I wanted was a biased opinion.
I agree & probably because he's really a lightning rod & Acts people like a character who really stands out good or bad.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/28/16 3:51 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Link wrote:
Maybe these people are so disappointed with the outcome of the Republican nomination process that they want to vent.

What I don't get it why people on the forum would have supported Trump before he became the nominee. Sure, when compared to Hillary Clinton, he may better represent our values, a little. But compared to nearly any of the other Republican candidates during the primaries, I do not think we can say that.

I agree!
At first I supported only Rubio & then he bailed.
Then I supported Cruz & he bailed.
I couldn't support Kasich because he has his economic numbers super inflated & he's taking credit for stuff he didn't create as governor.
I really likes Carson but he flamed out.
Trump was the last guy standing in the GOP & I couldn't support the pot head Johnson who I would vote for id I absolutely had to before I could vote for HRC.

What are you focused on?
10/28/16 4:00 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Link wrote:

I agree!
I couldn't support Kasich because he has his economic numbers super inflated & he's taking credit for stuff he didn't create as governor.
Trump was the last guy standing in the GOP & I couldn't support the pot head Johnson who I would vote for id I absolutely had to before I could vote for HRC.

I vowed to continue supporting Rand Paul as long as he lasted. I could not believe what a pathetic campaign he ran. But the minute he dropped out there was no doubt in my mind I would be supporting Trump. He's the only one who would be able to withstand the attacks. I'm proud to be in his corner.
10/28/16 4:36 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Link wrote:

I agree!

I vowed to continue supporting Rand Paul as long as he lasted. I could not believe what a pathetic campaign he ran. But the minute he dropped out there was no doubt in my mind I would be supporting Trump. He's the only one who would be able to withstand the attacks. I'm proud to be in his corner.

I think it was you Res who said that from the beginning, the DNC plays such dirty politics that it takes a rascal to get in the fight & duke it out blow by blow.
I too am glad that Trump didn't cave in & run off on the GOP when they abandoned him ...twice!!!
He has kept his promise since he agreed not to bolt from the party.
Too bad the party didn't keep their word to stay by their candidate.
It proves how much it is killing them to possibly allow a non-politician to have control of the reigns.

What are you focused on?
10/28/16 6:19 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic