Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Regardless of who wins the election, there could be riots/looting/chaos.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Patrick Harris
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
there will NOT be large, organized protests/riots

I don't expect there to be organized protests/riots. I expect there will be lots of whining about rigged elections.

Thumb Up Exactly
Acts Enthusiast
10/25/16 8:39 am

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

I don't expect there to be organized protests/riots. I expect there will be lots of whining about rigged elections.

Amazing how the NeverTrumpers mock the idea of rigged elections. Is their dislike of Trump so strong that they are willing to downplay the obvious? If Cruz had been the candidate, would they be taking voter fraud seriously?

This election is being stolen, pure and simple.

http://projectveritas.com/2016/10/11/hidden-camera-nyc-democratic-election-commissioner-they-bus-people-around-to-vote/
10/25/16 8:48 am

Post Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

Amazing how the NeverTrumpers mock the idea of rigged elections. Is their dislike of Trump so strong that they are willing to downplay the obvious? If Cruz had been the candidate, would they be taking voter fraud seriously?

http://projectveritas.com/2016/10/11/hidden-camera-nyc-democratic-election-commissioner-they-bus-people-around-to-vote/

Bull Squash.... The facts are pretty simple , election fraud has been a minuscule percentage of every election. Wholesale election fraud is a myth in the US. People just want an excuse for a worthless candidate losing.
Note: While the media is an issue, it's not fraud or stealing an election.

Last edited by Patrick Harris on 10/25/16 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts Enthusiast
10/25/16 9:10 am

Post UncleJD
the voting machine/ballot stuff is a false flag, the media and paid agitators is where the real focus should be. That is the real attack on democracy. The voting machine fear will do nothing but convince the uneducated to stay home. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/25/16 9:31 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

Bull Squash.... The facts are pretty simple , election fraud has been a minuscule percentage of every election. Wholesale election fraud is a myth in the US. People just want an excuse for a worthless candidate losing.
Note: While the media is an issue, it's not fraud or stealing an election.

Thanks for proving my point. Amazing.
10/25/16 10:47 am

Post Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Show me the data to back it up.

Last edited by Patrick Harris on 10/25/16 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts Enthusiast
10/25/16 10:52 am

Post bonnie knox
I didn't comment on how much or how little voter fraud exists. My comments were about how some people will react if Trump loses. It will not be a reaction to specific cases of voter fraud, it will be a reaction to things not going their way. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/25/16 10:52 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
UncleJD wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
White men might be angry, but are they rioting now? Are they killing cops? Are they attacking Hillary supporters like thugs screaming, "white lives matter!"? No, they are not.

Remember when John Franklin McGraw sucker punched the Trump protester who was in police custody? That happened here in NC. Afterwards, when interviewed, McGraw said "We might have to kill him next time."

Yes, there are individual nut-jobs and there might be some after the election, there will NOT be large, organized protests/riots.

Notice, I didn't say "organized protests/riots," only that there could easily come from both sides initial protests, riots, etc.
Acts-pert Poster
10/25/16 10:57 am

Post Re: Regardless of who wins the election, there could be riots/looting/chaos. georgiapath
UncleJD wrote:
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
With such division in our nation, this election could easily bring initial anarchy in the form of riots, looting, chaos, killings, etc. They is folk on both sides would/could easily resort to such a response if their candidate don't win.

I highly doubt it will happen from the Republican side. Maybe a few isolated instances with some rednecks. We don't know how to organize large-scale looting and lawlessness like they do. IF we see anything big on our side, it might actually be armed resistance and civil war. But a people have to be pushed intolerably far before they ever resort to that, and while the election of HRC will seem intolerable from a philosophical position, it will take the actual realization of all of the extreme predictions before people will be ready to sacrifice their lives to make a change. I predict a lot of angry talk, then people will realize they still live in America and have a chance to have a better life than 99% of the rest of the world. I only hope we learn our lesson of what happens when you nominate a chaos-candidate out of spite instead of someone who can win.

I don't think Trump was nominated out of spite, he is the one the people wanted. I think it is more like people won't vote for him out of spite.
Acts-dicted
10/25/16 10:59 am

Post bonnie knox
One thing that has made the US exceptional is peaceful elections. I really do hope we can continue that. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/25/16 10:59 am

Post Re: Regardless of who wins the election, there could be riots/looting/chaos. UncleJD
georgiapath wrote:

I don't think Trump was nominated out of spite, he is the one the people wanted. I think it is more like people won't vote for him out of spite.

That's not what the voters were saying, they were saying they wanted to burn down the establishment no matter the cost. While a lot of that anger was deserved, the end result is exactly what they predicted. The GOP establishment will be out, and the Democrats will rule the roost. It was scorched-earth policy at its finest. I hope I'm wrong, but its looking like all those bad-ole Republicans will be in the minority at least in the senate so they can all learn their lesson while Hillary steamrolls her liberal justices right into the Supreme Court (and every lower court in the country while she's at it).
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/25/16 11:11 am

Post diakoneo
Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I am not Resident Skeptic but I found this interesting.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2010/07/20/al-franken-
may-have-won-his-senate-seat-through-voter-fraud

and this

http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/20/throwback-thursday-remember-rigged-al-franken-election/
10/25/16 2:45 pm

Post Patrick Harris
diakoneo wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

and this

http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/20/throwback-thursday-remember-rigged-al-franken-election/

Except the "An investigation by the Minnesota County Attorneys Association found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the Franken race. Al Franken won the Minnesota Senate race by 312 votes, after a six-month recount and a court battle that went all the way up to the Supreme Court." - WCCO CBS
Acts Enthusiast
10/25/16 3:08 pm

Post diakoneo
Patrick Harris wrote:
diakoneo wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

and this

Except the "An investigation by the Minnesota County Attorneys Association found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the Franken race. Al Franken won the Minnesota Senate race by 312 votes, after a six-month recount and a court battle that went all the way up to the Supreme Court." - WCCO CBS

I don't doubt there was not widespread voter fraud. That does not mean there was some. And 312 votes...well how much does it take to put someone over the top in an election like that? 312. And AL FRANKEN. man, AL FRANKEN! What a joke! He was a terrible comedian and much worse politician.
10/25/16 5:23 pm

Post (L) bonnie knox
bonnie knox wrote:

Remember when John Franklin McGraw sucker punched the Trump protester who was in police custody? That happened here in NC. Afterwards, when interviewed, McGraw said "We might have to kill him next time."

Okay, I just have to post this update. It is a good ending to this story. It makes me proud to be a North Carolinian.
(Yep, Cojak, I've been reading Hot Air again, lol.)

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/12/16/protester-and-man-who-assaulted-him-at-trump-rally-hug-it-out-in-court/
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/16/16 11:30 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic