Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Does anyone here think that Hillary will win? (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Does anyone here think that Hillary will win? (L) Resident Skeptic
After this?

http://therightscoop.com/watch-new-bombshell-video-just-released-james-okeefe-mass-voter-fraud/
10/18/16 1:42 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
That won't stick. Acts-pert Poster
10/18/16 1:47 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
That is precisely how she will guarantee victory - although this year they ought to call off the dogs - they can win without cheating this time.
10/18/16 2:13 pm

Post Re: Does anyone here think that Hillary will win? (L) Dean Steenburgh
Resident Skeptic wrote:
After this?

http://therightscoop.com/watch-new-bombshell-video-just-released-james-okeefe-mass-voter-fraud/

As silly & over used as it is, even if they have her on video shooting somebody it will not change the outcome of this election because they'll find a way to make it look phony.

Get used to it, we have Pres. Clinton coming back & the media is going to gush over her & marvel at her extreme wisdom & revelations like none we've ever seen.
Get used to seeing a lot more of 'His Slickness' probably borrowing a bunch of robes from Hugh Hefner.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/18/16 2:56 pm

Post UncleJD
as disgusting as the thought is, I think she will. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/18/16 2:58 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
That won't stick.

Would it stick if it was a Trump or RNC operative saying these things about his own party?
10/18/16 4:09 pm

Post skinnybishop
Of course she will win. Easily
10/19/16 7:07 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
That won't stick.

Would it stick if it was a Trump or RNC operative saying these things about his own party?

Of course. It's media driven.
Acts-pert Poster
10/19/16 7:31 am

Post If she wins... wayne
...it's in His plan. Acts Enthusiast
10/19/16 7:41 am

Post No she will not win famousflavius
I do not believe she will win. When she loses, she will tout and pout and blame it on discrimination. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
10/19/16 10:08 am

Post Re: If she wins... Resident Skeptic
wayne wrote:
...it's in His plan.

I don't buy that. In fact, I think it is dead wrong. God intervened when he led men like Samuel Adams and Thomas Paine to pen ideas based on the theories of John Locke that kings do not have a divine right to rule, that the people have certain divine rights, that governments exist to defend these natural rights of men. Totalitarian, anti-republican philosophy violates the very nature of man, the way he was created to live. Thus "His plan" is for us to resist any attempt by a ruler to violate the aforementioned principles. It is never his plan for someone like Hillary to rule.
10/19/16 11:27 am

Post Re: If she wins... Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:
wayne wrote:
...it's in His plan.

I don't buy that. In fact, I think it is dead wrong. God intervened when he led men like Samuel Adams and Thomas Paine to pen ideas based on the theories of John Locke that kings do not have a divine right to rule, that the people have certain divine rights, that governments exist to defend these natural rights of men. Totalitarian, anti-republican philosophy violates the very nature of man, the way he was created to live. Thus "His plan" is for us to resist any attempt by a ruler to violate the aforementioned principles. It is never his plan for someone like Hillary to rule.

Actually Christianity has flourished under totalitarian rule. Hardly a convincing argument.

To the point: God's plan is not always clear to us and not that easy to circumvent.
Acts Enthusiast
10/19/16 12:36 pm

Post Re: If she wins... Resident Skeptic
Patrick Harris wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
wayne wrote:
...it's in His plan.

Actually Christianity has flourished under totalitarian rule. Hardly a convincing argument.

To the point: God's plan is not always clear to us and not that easy to circumvent.

We're talking about two different things here. The Revolution was not over persecution for Christ's sake, it was about men living free, the way God made them to live. As for Christianity flourishing under persecution, that happens in countries that are already totalitarian. I don't think God wants free countries to fall into such a state.
10/19/16 3:34 pm

Post Of Course Hillary is Going to Win! FG Minister
Who in their right mind, or heart, would ever vote for the incompetent, immoral Donald Trump? (Of course, I'm not voting for Hillary either). She has the press, the money, and the machine - how can she lose? Acts-celerater
10/19/16 5:03 pm

Post Re: Of Course Hillary is Going to Win! DrDuck
FG Minister wrote:
Who in their right mind, or heart, would ever vote for the incompetent, immoral Donald Trump? (Of course, I'm not voting for Hillary either). She has the press, the money, and the machine - how can she lose?

Only those who are strong minded and intelligent enough not to believe everything they hear on the national media. That's who will vote in mass for Trump. Just hope and pray there are enough of them.
Acts-celerater
10/20/16 8:56 am

Post c6thplayer1
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

although this year they ought to call off the dogs - they can win without cheating this time.

Best Analyzation yet ....
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/20/16 9:09 am

Post According to the Polls FG Minister
Trump appeals to the illiterate and uneducated who believe his balloon juice. From what I have observed, these polls are correct. Acts-celerater
10/22/16 7:08 am

Post Re: According to the Polls UncleJD
FG Minister wrote:
Trump appeals to the illiterate and uneducated who believe his balloon juice. From what I have observed, these polls are correct.

That's not elitist or anything, did you get that from Clinton's "basket of deplorables", or Obama's "swamp of crazies", or just combine them in your own creative way? I guess the left's appeal is to all of the ultra educated who believe in things like free-college, free phones, free houses, free lunch, $30K burger-flipping, and other fairy-tales? Rolling Eyes

for the record, Trump doesn't appeal to me much, its about like being forced to choose between a 3 day old bologna sandwich or a sharp stick in my eyeball.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/22/16 6:37 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic