Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I am voting for Donald Trump...gladly
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post After careful consideration: lesserpower
I cannot break my convictions and vote for either one of these candidates. I prediced four years ago Hilary would be the next POTUS, based entirely on the electoral college being dominated by liberal states. I WAS, for the past few months, considering voting for Trump, despite his short comings in character and his inexperience. I cannot in good conscience, at this point, do that. I will sit this one out... sad that out of 74 million citizens, we have these two to choose from.
10/10/16 9:28 am

Post Re: Trump Nature Boy Florida
Change Agent wrote:
Uncle JD stated:

"No Trumper will ever change their minds based on Trump's disgusting perversions. They knew full-well going in to this, as they were voting for him in the primary even, what kind of person he is."

My question is, Could even God change their minds? If we are closed minded it means we are stubborn and don't want to hear God. We want it the way we want it. Embarassed

When Hillary becomes the better option - we will choose her.
What about that don't you guys get?

Any knowledgeable person knows we have two choices - which one is better?
10/10/16 11:15 am

Post Re: Trump Jamie Noel
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Change Agent wrote:
Uncle JD stated:

"No Trumper will ever change their minds based on Trump's disgusting perversions. They knew full-well going in to this, as they were voting for him in the primary even, what kind of person he is."

My question is, Could even God change their minds? If we are closed minded it means we are stubborn and don't want to hear God. We want it the way we want it. Embarassed

When Hillary becomes the better option - we will choose her.
What about that don't you guys get?

Any knowledgeable person knows we have two choices - which one is better?

Exactly NBF! Going into this, we all knew we were NOT electing a pastor or spiritual leader of any kind. It totally blows my mind of those Christians sitting this one out. Really? Because of his personality? C'mon people. If you're going to get technical in this thing, then look at the companies of the products you continually buy and what they stand for. If you go to movies, buy hygiene products, grocery shop at all, and eat out, you are continually dumping your hard earned money into corporations that clearly stand against our moral values. They support the LGBT movement and we still buy. They support planned parenthood and abortion, and we still buy. Their CEO's and "higher ups" have some of the same personality flaws as the Donald, yet we still buy.

The man made his comments 10 years ago.....10 YEARS AGO! Maybe some of us should be glad our church folk aren't leaving our congregations over some things we all said and done 10 years ago? Only difference is our junk hasn't been made public.....
10/12/16 1:46 pm

Post Re: Trump Old Time Country Preacher
Jamie Noel wrote:
Maybe some of us should be glad our church folk aren't leaving our congregations over some things we all said and done 10 years ago?

It has done been bout 10 years now ain't it, Jamie?
Acts-pert Poster
10/12/16 2:10 pm

Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Jamie Noel wrote:
Maybe some of us should be glad our church folk aren't leaving our congregations over some things we all said and done 10 years ago?

It has done been bout 10 years now ain't it, Jamie?

Your true colors are flying OTCP.....may I ask 10 years for what? For having a promise and commitment broken to me and my church? Yep, you are right! Glad you have nothing better to do than keep track, my friend.
10/12/16 2:41 pm

Post Re: After careful consideration: Dean Steenburgh
lesserpower wrote:
I cannot break my convictions and vote for either one of these candidates. I prediced four years ago Hilary would be the next POTUS, based entirely on the electoral college being dominated by liberal states. I WAS, for the past few months, considering voting for Trump, despite his short comings in character and his inexperience. I cannot in good conscience, at this point, do that. I will sit this one out... sad that out of 74 million citizens, we have these two to choose from.

74 million citizens??
What country are you living in? Last time I checked over 242 million adults live in the U.S.

So you're going to sit this one out because of moral & character flaws in the candidate?
One guy on FOX said it best yesterday, the dems are way better at staying together than the GOP's because we're constantly picking our nominees apart.

Look at the 16 that began the race & the people spoke that this is the one they want. I truly believe he is a potential stepping stone to a great GOP candidate in 4 years in Mike Pence but it would be nice to have both houses work with a GOP POTUS to see what kinds of good things they could get done.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/14/16 4:23 pm

Post Re: After careful consideration: Cojak
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
lesserpower wrote:

74 million citizens??
What country are you living in? Last time I checked over 242 million adults live in the U.S.

So you're going to sit this one out because of moral & character flaws in the candidate?
One guy on FOX said it best yesterday, the dems are way better at staying together than the GOP's because we're constantly picking our nominees apart.

Look at the 16 that began the race & the people spoke that this is the one they want. I truly believe he is a potential stepping stone to a great GOP candidate in 4 years in Mike Pence but it would be nice to have both houses work with a GOP POTUS to see what kinds of good things they could get done.

Nice, I like it. Thumb Up
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/15/16 11:26 pm

Post bonnie knox
If he was glad about voting for Trump, he ought to be feeling glad right now.

(P.S. Lord, lead me not into temptation to say something about "Look like.")

Tom Sterbens wrote:
Look like Trav called this one!
Very Happy
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/9/16 8:50 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Trav leads the way...again.
11/9/16 9:38 am

Post Re: Trump Old Time Country Preacher
Jamie Noel wrote:

Your true colors are flying OTCP.....

OTCP's true colors is Red/White/Blue.

An whatever colors represent ethics/integrity.
Acts-pert Poster
11/9/16 10:52 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher

What? A bunch of us said we would vote fer Trump if the choice was Hillary/Donald. A heap of us, from the git go, had no intention of voting fer Hillary.
Acts-pert Poster
11/9/16 10:55 am

Post bonnie knox
Don't worry, Ole Timer. Even if folk cain't recognize ya leadership in votin, at least they recognize ya leadership in leadin the charge against degree mills.

What? A bunch of us said we would vote fer Trump if the choice was Hillary/Donald. A heap of us, from the git go, had no intention of voting fer Hillary.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/9/16 11:25 am

Post Nature Boy Florida

Sorry man - Trav started the thread - you didn't.

But how about I give you an Honorary certificate of merit.
11/9/16 1:04 pm

bonnie knox wrote:
Don't worry, Ole Timer. Even if folk cain't recognize ya leadership in votin, at least they recognize ya leadership in leadin the charge against degree mills.

Laughing
Acts-pert Poster
11/9/16 1:13 pm

Sorry man - Trav started the thread - you didn't.

But how about I give you an Honorary certificate of merit.

Laughing
Acts-pert Poster
11/9/16 1:15 pm

Post georgiapath
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Methocostal wrote:
All that said, I will most likely hold my nose with two hands and vote for Trump with my toe Smile

So Obamacare and more liberal stuff for 4 more years is worse than WWIII?

Yes, far worse.
Acts-dicted
11/11/16 10:38 am

Jamie Noel wrote:

Your true colors are flying OTCP.....

OTCP's true colors is Red/White/Blue.

An whatever colors represent ethics/integrity.

If you stand for ethics and integrity, maybe you shouldve been on the board that pulled our support.....could've saved alot of us a great big headache!

Cracks me up at how you think you know the story.....
11/18/16 9:48 am

Post bonnie knox
It's just as well this thread is going in a different direction--the election was 10 days ago. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/18/16 10:28 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic