Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump won easily
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Eddie Robbins
sheepdogandy wrote:
Well, it's like this. I'm voting for Mike Pence.

What if Trump wins, gets bored or disgusted after about six months and resigns.

Mike Pence becomes President.

I can live with that. Cool

Or, what if Pence does something Trump doesn't like and we hear "you're fired!!!"
Acts-pert Poster
9/27/16 1:47 pm

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
There will never be another Republican President if Trump loses.

Opposite
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/27/16 1:58 pm

Post c6thplayer1
She mopped the floor with trump as I predicted would happen. she is 100 times smarter than trump , some in bad ways. He avoided most all questions with rambling and off subject stuff.

Just think , if a debater can bait trump what would another foreign leader do?
HE doesnt have the temperament nor is he smart enough to be POTUS. Way to self centered.

Heres my next prediction. I really doubt that he will have another debate , but if he does this one will look like a kinder garden class compared to the next one.

I almost wish he would win the election but Only if they would televise every decision he makes and the congress's reaction to these. Talk about a fiasco.
Little rich boy not getting his way would be a pure comic to watch.

Laughing
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/27/16 3:54 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
She mopped the floor with trump as I predicted would happen. she is 100 times smarter than trump , some in bad ways. He avoided most all questions with rambling and off subject stuff.

Just think , if a debater can bait trump what would another foreign leader do?
HE doesnt have the temperament nor is he smart enough to be POTUS. Way to self centered.

Heres my next prediction. I really doubt that he will have another debate , but if he does this one will look like a kinder garden class compared to the next one.

I almost wish he would win the election but Only if they would televise every decision he makes and the congress's reaction to these. Talk about a fiasco.
Little rich boy not getting his way would be a pure comic to watch.

Laughing

You are absolutely dreaming. Even Michael Moore said Trump won. 90% of the polls say Trump won. And he won while holding back blows he should have laid. Your prejudices blind you.
9/27/16 4:27 pm

Post UncleJD
Betting line yesterday was 65 35 Clinton. Today its 71 29 Clinton. Biggest one day bounce yet. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/27/16 4:30 pm

Post Trump Change Agent
Anyone who thought Trump won that debate does not need to be in position that requires common sense. Wouldn't want that person being in judgement of me! Rolling Eyes Acts Enthusiast
9/27/16 4:50 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Betting line yesterday was 65 35 Clinton. Today its 71 29 Clinton. Biggest one day bounce yet.

You guys scour the net to find one opinion that goes against the other 99% of commentators.
9/27/16 5:08 pm

Post Re: Trump Resident Skeptic
Change Agent wrote:
Anyone who thought Trump won that debate does not need to be in position that requires common sense. Wouldn't want that person being in judgement of me! Rolling Eyes

http://nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
9/27/16 5:14 pm

Post Re: Trump c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Change Agent wrote:
Anyone who thought Trump won that debate does not need to be in position that requires common sense. Wouldn't want that person being in judgement of me! Rolling Eyes

Yep the "Tin Lizzy tavern" has the answers ....,. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
9/27/16 5:30 pm

c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

Yep the "Tin Lizzy tavern" has the answers ....,. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I got news for you. It will be those types of folks who decide this election more than the sour grapes , Glenn Beck type NeverTrumpers.
9/27/16 6:03 pm

Change Agent wrote:

It's a good thing Ted Cruz is not the nominee then.

http://www.infowars.com/ted-cruz-trump-had-best-debate-performance-yet/
9/27/16 6:18 pm

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Betting line yesterday was 65 35 Clinton. Today its 71 29 Clinton. Biggest one day bounce yet.

You guys scour the net to find one opinion that goes against the other 99% of commentators.

This is the Vegas odds, not "one opinion". LOL Its the best indicator prior to the polls for the post-debate change.
9/27/16 6:40 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

This is the Vegas odds, not "one opinion". LOL Its the best indicator prior to the polls for the post-debate change.

Trump has beaten all the odds so far. Neither the pundits or you have been right about anything. Every time there was a gaff, you wrote him off. You pronounced the end of his campaign countless times, you and others. You've never been right. Trump still stands. Why should we think you are right now?
9/27/16 7:29 pm

Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

I got news for you. It will be those types of folks who decide this election more than the sour grapes , Glenn Beck type NeverTrumpers.

Lots of problems are solved in Taverns , yes indeed. I have seen it first hand years ago.

But if he wins by means of the tavern prophets then so be it. If he loses so be it. We will still survive regardless of who wins.
9/27/16 8:57 pm

c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

Lots of problems are solved in Taverns , yes indeed. I have seen it first hand years ago.

But if he wins by means of the tavern prophets then so be it. If he loses so be it. We will still survive regardless of who wins.

No you won't. You'll be forced into making a choice between civil disobedience with Constitution or un-limited submission without the Constitution. If you are like the majority of Christians, you will see any hint at rebellion as "unbiblical", suppress your natural rights, and capitulate while encouraging yourself that Jesus will rapture us all soon.
9/27/16 9:10 pm

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

Trump has beaten all the odds so far. Neither the pundits or you have been right about anything. Every time there was a gaff, you wrote him off. You pronounced the end of his campaign countless times, you and others. You've never been right. Trump still stands. Why should we think you are right now?

We? I have no idea who that is, but the 71 - 29 odds is a lot more people than just me, thanks for all the credit though.

All but the most insane people have to admit this is Clinton's race to lose. She may yet do it, she is certainly the worst candidate the Democrats could have ran (well maybe Sanders was worse on policy). And I can't stand the media bias toward her. But that doesn't mean that Trump would be a good president at all. No matter who wins this, we all lose, the only question will be which one can we recover from?
9/27/16 9:45 pm

Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Change Agent wrote:

No you won't. You'll be forced into making a choice between civil disobedience with Constitution or un-limited submission without the Constitution. If you are like the majority of Christians, you will see any hint at rebellion as "unbiblical", suppress your natural rights, and capitulate while encouraging yourself that Jesus will rapture us all soon.

thats it , you have convinced me ... I'm moving to the woods , selling everything , eating bugs and pulling the shades.
9/28/16 11:22 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic