Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Kasich would be 10 points behind

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Kasich would be 10 points behind Resident Skeptic
So would Cruz, Jeb, Rubio or any of the others. They all would have lost the blue collar white vote with their support of bogus trade treaties. Cruz would be standing firm on immigration and that's about it.

They all would be withering under a media blitz of one distracting bogus attack after another. They would all, except Cruz maybe, be too afraid to go after Hillary. Jeb and Kasich will no doubt be voting for Hillary.

However, I still have little hope of a Trump victory. People point to his crowds and Hillary's lack of crowds. But Obama got no crowds in 2012 and still got over 50% of the vote when most polls showed him with 48-49%. Democrats have such a handicap right out of the gate now that they don't need crowds or enthusiasm to win. Trump is doing much better than any other GOP candidate would have done, but it won't be enough.

Even if Trump prevails, he will be little more than a reprieve. The future of liberty is still Texas reclaiming her status in the world as an independent country.
9/24/16 5:37 pm

Post Re: Kasich would be 10 points behind Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
So would Cruz, Jeb, Rubio or any of the others. They all would have lost the blue collar white vote with their support of bogus trade treaties. Cruz would be standing firm on immigration and that's about it.

They all would be withering under a media blitz of one distracting bogus attack after another. They would all, except Cruz maybe, be too afraid to go after Hillary. Jeb and Kasich will no doubt be voting for Hillary.

However, I still have little hope of a Trump victory. People point to his crowds and Hillary's lack of crowds. But Obama got no crowds in 2012 and still got over 50% of the vote when most polls showed him with 48-49%. Democrats have such a handicap right out of the gate now that they don't need crowds or enthusiasm to win. Trump is doing much better than any other GOP candidate would have done, but it won't be enough.

Even if Trump prevails, he will be little more than a reprieve. The future of liberty is still Texas reclaiming her status in the world as an independent country.

I tend to agree with you on the success of any republican. From the git-go unless she shoots herself in the foot and penetrates the Teflon, Hillary was a foregone conclusion. I have heard so many times her 'baggage' would sink her, but I never believed it.

For some crazy reason she was the least desired of the Democrats, but no one challenged her except Bernie. I thought from the beginning if Joe had entered he would have given her a race for the money, BUT he did not. This talk about a shew in for Kasick or Cruz was/is a pipe dream. For some reason I cannot fathom (other than a female) I do not understand Hillary's appeal.
Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/24/16 11:19 pm

Post Re: Kasich would be 10 points behind Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I tend to agree with you on the success of any republican. From the git-go unless she shoots herself in the foot and penetrates the Teflon, Hillary was a foregone conclusion. I have heard so many times her 'baggage' would sink her, but I never believed it.

For some crazy reason she was the least desired of the Democrats, but no one challenged her except Bernie. I thought from the beginning if Joe had entered he would have given her a race for the money, BUT he did not. This talk about a shew in for Kasick or Cruz was/is a pipe dream. For some reason I cannot fathom (other than a female) I do not understand Hillary's appeal.
Shocked

With the tidal wave of stuff coming out about her everyday, those that still support her scare me more than she does. We have 50% of the people wanting pure America hating dictatorship.
9/25/16 6:00 am

Post diakoneo
Quote:

Yes, but he would be ahead in Ohio! Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/25/16 7:36 am

Post Cojak
diakoneo wrote:
Quote:

Yes, but he would be ahead in Ohio! Laughing