Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

TRUMP vs clinton ...commentary on insanity vs equality

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post TRUMP vs clinton ...commentary on insanity vs equality Dean Steenburgh
Jamie Noel said,
Quote:
We have seen the first president in history who failed to have at least a 3% growth of the GDP in a single year. We have 58% more african americans on government assistance than 8 years ago. More Americans do not own a home than ever before. Job growth has stalled. Insurance rates have skyrocketed. Our current president has spent more money than all of our previous presidents combined. He wants our money. He wants our religion taken. He wants our guns. And he wants to give our jobs to illegal immigrants.

We've had 8 miserable years under Obama while he has helped to double the national debt & strapped America with obamacare which even if it's dismantled will take 20-25 years (minimum) to be completely free of it ...ain't gonna happen, we're stuck with it for life. Future POTUS will volley this entitlement like a beach ball.

Insanity: 'doing the same thing the same way expecting different results.'
This is what America gets when a liberal democrat like clinton is elected.
The words from Jaimie's post give proof of how miserable it has been living under the effects of insanity.

Equality: 'we don't like all the ingredients of equality but it's better than insanity.'
Equality makes us uneasy because we see morality on the BBQ grill of decency & we squirm at that sight. Take for example the idea that transgenders want to have the bathroom of their choice; under clinton we are forced/mandated to comply ...insanity.

It's not the POTUS job to re-arrange the expectations of social laws.
Home Depot has a neutral bathroom in their stores & anybody can use it ...equality.
A building permit should not be held as a hostage until a church complies with clinton's idea of social equality ...that is not equality it's called forced social reform.
We may find it uncomfortable but we may have to provide neutral bathrooms; better than defending your church in court if it were a mandated law.

I can't see where Trump would align the liberal forces of the political world & force schools, churches & non-profits to comply with mandated laws to allow bathrooms to be open to all genders.
However, I see clinton not only mandating the law be enforced but she will be the gang leader of the enforcement brigade. Some of her top goals include funding partial birth abortions in 3rd world countries & requiring Common Core curriculum be taught nation wide.

Trump might end up being a bafoon & a bust ...but we can survive even his best attempts at growing the economy if his ideas fail. He wants to abolish Common Core & he's against funding abortions to 3rd world nations.
We're going to see our own beliefs & values tested on that BBQ grill no matter what; we can elect someone who will hurt us the least & we will survive the trial.
What we can't afford is a dose of insanity for another 4 years & voting against Trump is mere insanity.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
8/27/16 5:24 pm

Post Re: TRUMP vs clinton ...commentary on insanity vs equality UncleJD
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Trump might end up being a bafoon & a bust ...but we can survive even his best attempts at growing the economy if his ideas fail.

I don't know how we would survive it. The most likely scenario if his buffoonery and trade-war instincts prove too much for our country is that every single one of your fears of bad judicial appointments, social engineering, rampant spending, high taxes, etc.. will come true, not indeed in 4 years, but over the next 40 as a backlash against (false) conservatism, i.e. Trumpism, keeps Republicans and conservatives out of national offices for the rest of the foreseeable future.

4 years of Hillary will be bad, but her ultimate failure would most likely assure a revival of Reaganesque conservatism in a similar backlash. AND, if we manage to maintain slim majorities in congress, we can weather the storm. Risking 40 years for the hope of a conservative justice appointment (George Bush and Reagan didn't manage to get them all right, but Trump???), is not a compelling enough argument for me.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/27/16 5:49 pm

Post Re: TRUMP vs clinton ...commentary on insanity vs equality Dean Steenburgh
UncleJD wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Trump might end up being a bafoon & a bust ...but we can survive even his best attempts at growing the economy if his ideas fail.

I don't know how we would survive it. The most likely scenario if his buffoonery and trade-war instincts prove too much for our country is that every single one of your fears of bad judicial appointments, social engineering, rampant spending, high taxes, etc.. will come true, not indeed in 4 years, but over the next 40 as a backlash against (false) conservatism, i.e. Trumpism, keeps Republicans and conservatives out of national offices for the rest of the foreseeable future.

4 years of Hillary will be bad, but her ultimate failure would most likely assure a revival of Reaganesque conservatism in a similar backlash. AND, if we manage to maintain slim majorities in congress, we can weather the storm. Risking 40 years for the hope of a conservative justice appointment (George Bush and Reagan didn't manage to get them all right, but Trump???), is not a compelling enough argument for me.

4 years of Hillary will turn this country into a mess that cannot be turned around with some sort of "dream GOP ticket" in 2020.
If we use your scenario of 40 years then it swings both ways.

Her edicts, exectutive orders & slimy back door history will be so hard to over turn that nobody will trust a GOP candidate to do any better.

She is the political definition of insanity & you are falling for it.

Electing her to POTUS is just like giving the Obama platform another 8 year run & voting against Trump & hoping for a 4 year collapse of the DNC will be absolute insanity & political suicide.

What are you focused on?
8/27/16 6:23 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I agree that 4 years of Clinton is better than 4 years of Trump. The main reason is that with Trump as president, we will lose state races. The backlash of a moronic Republican president can be devastating. For those of you worried about abortion, nothing is going to happen either way. Even with GW Bush and control of Congress, the Republicans did nothing to stop it. Clinton will cause the Republicans to win other elections. Trump won't. Acts-pert Poster
8/27/16 6:28 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I agree that 4 years of Clinton is better than 4 years of Trump. The main reason is that with Trump as president, we will lose state races. The backlash of a moronic Republican president can be devastating. For those of you worried about abortion, nothing is going to happen either way. Even with GW Bush and control of Congress, the Republicans did nothing to stop it. Clinton will cause the Republicans to win other elections. Trump won't.

When I read your response, I detect a spirit of surrender.
You posted numerous times about how the GOP had their chance to elect a conservative candidate but instead they chose Trump.
We don't always get to have our hand selected perfect candidate each time we want them.
McCain didn't beat Obama & he was by all counts supposedly conservative.
Romney basically the same exact thing, same results.

You obviously don't share the same conviction/compassion for the unborn as some do.
Hillary isn't going to sit by & let Roe v Wade just stroll along, she is going to press hard to get U.S. tax dollars to pay for free late term abortions in 3rd world countries. Something has to click inside you at just the thought of that happening.
Your, 'oh well it's just Hillary' thought process is alarming.
Trump has no plans of using any tax dollars to provide free 'anything' outside of America & he would make a lot better POTUS than her.
She supports Common Core curriculum ....have you ever checked it out?

When Reagan ran for office in 1980 they said his election would set the GOP (we were the minority) back 100 years, but instead we eventually gained control of both houses after a DNC 40 year stranglehold.

We all know you'll never change your mind & vote Trump so I'm just saving you the typing Rolling Eyes

What are you focused on?
8/27/16 6:51 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
You're right. I'm not going to support then man who supports Planned Parenthood like many others will. Acts-pert Poster
8/27/16 7:15 pm

Post Re: TRUMP vs clinton ...commentary on insanity vs equality Cojak
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

What we can't afford is a dose of insanity for another 4 years & voting against Trump is mere insanity.

Good post DEan, THANKS

I am not sure how it is going to go, but my vote is ANTI HILLARY! Wink
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/27/16 7:59 pm

Post chestnut ridge
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I agree that 4 years of Clinton is better than 4 years of Trump. The main reason is that with Trump as president, we will lose state races. The backlash of a moronic Republican president can be devastating. For those of you worried about abortion, nothing is going to happen either way. Even with GW Bush and control of Congress, the Republicans did nothing to stop it. Clinton will cause the Republicans to win other elections. Trump won't.

That is what scares me. We will lose the house and senate by 2020.

Time will tell who will be the front runners in 2020. That is the most import election of my lifetime. Who can articulate a conservative message and has the political skill to get bipartisan legislation passed that is common sense for both sides while holding the line on issues that are really important to the party (social or monetary)
Acts Enthusiast
8/27/16 8:16 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
chestnut ridge wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Time will tell who will be the front runners in 2020. That is the most import election of my lifetime. Who can articulate a conservative message and has the political skill to get bipartisan legislation passed that is common sense for both sides while holding the line on issues that are really important to the party (social or monetary)

You guys don't get it.
America is standing up right now & screaming 'we don't want another "A" typical political candidate' ...those days are going away & it's a little scary.
The issue is not whether or not we win or lose the house/senate, the issue is the POTUS has a pen that writes executive orders a dime a dozen & Hillary will run the ink well dry during the next 4 years.

Elect somebody who at least stands with the GOP & we might see a great turn-around. Elect her & she'll make a mockery out of the GOP & we won't see any turn-around.

What are you focused on?
8/27/16 8:35 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Eddie Robbins wrote:
You're right. I'm not going to support then man who supports Planned Parenthood like many others will.

Well it's like this in the real world:
Either Hillary is going to win with her aggressive world wide view of killing babies in the late months of their tenure while she financially supports Planned Parenthood with your tax dollars in 3rd world countries.

OR

Donald Trump can be elected & he apparently has no plans of closing the door on Planned Parenthood.

The difference being that one of them wants to take it global to the rest of the world & the other doesn't.

One of these 2 is going to win ...no other candidate is going to win.

What are you focused on?
8/27/16 8:42 pm

Post chestnut ridge
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
chestnut ridge wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

You guys don't get it.
America is standing up right now & screaming 'we don't want another "A" typical political candidate' ...those days are going away & it's a little scary.
The issue is not whether or not we win or lose the house/senate, the issue is the POTUS has a pen that writes executive orders a dime a dozen & Hillary will run the ink well dry during the next 4 years.

Elect somebody who at least stands with the GOP & we might see a great turn-around. Elect her & she'll make a mockery out of the GOP & we won't see any turn-around.

We had a candidate like that, true conservative, fought for what he said he would and yet was labeled a insider.

The A typical candidate said Cruz was cheating on his wife, his dad was involved in the Kennedy assassination, Cruz's wife wasn't attractive/his was so HA and you think he is going to stand with the GOP?
Acts Enthusiast
8/27/16 9:04 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Were in a mess if either gets in , the mud is just a different color. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/27/16 10:24 pm

Post Re: TRUMP vs clinton ...commentary on insanity vs equality UncleJD
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

If we use your scenario of 40 years then it swings both ways.

My scenario was 40 years of Democrat dominance after a failed Trump term. So yes I agree with the "swing both ways statement" (though I'm sure you didn't mean what you actually said). 4 years of horrible Hillary could mean 40 years of Republican dominance.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/27/16 11:04 pm

Post Methocostal
I agree we couldn't get the abortion issue solved. My worry is the Supreme Court and a FAR more hostile situation for fundamental Christians! I worry for Freedom to assemble in Church because it will be deemed to be hate speech and for Ministers to be imprisoned for hate speech.

That day is coming, and possibly far worse.

Only God can save this nation. Perhaps God is allowing this to happen for the Church to humble themselves, repent and have a true revival for this land.

Eddie Robbins wrote:
Friendly Face
8/29/16 11:37 am

Post Methocostal
God could have a change in candidates. Unfortunately, Hillary is no better than any other prominent democrat. The big difference with her is she will line her pockets, even more than normal politicians, compared to other candidates. We can survive her personal payoffs. I worry far more on her policies (or any democrat).

Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
You're right. I'm not going to support then man who supports Planned Parenthood like many others will.

Well it's like this in the real world:
Either Hillary is going to win with her aggressive world wide view of killing babies in the late months of their tenure while she financially supports Planned Parenthood with your tax dollars in 3rd world countries.

OR

Donald Trump can be elected & he apparently has no plans of closing the door on Planned Parenthood.

The difference being that one of them wants to take it global to the rest of the world & the other doesn't.

One of these 2 is going to win ...no other candidate is going to win.
Friendly Face
8/29/16 11:40 am

Post c6thplayer1
We could always get those things overturned when the next republican gets in office. Oh , there may not be another republican for quite a while. Even if they do get in office I would expect more of the same from them... Nothing..

The party has allowed and backed psychotic behavior that America has seen now. Looks like the priorities have changed a bit.

1. Self
2. Party
3. Country - when its convenient.
99. US Citizens
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/29/16 1:01 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic