Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

There is so much anxiety and spirit of fear going on today

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post There is so much anxiety and spirit of fear going on today chestnut ridge
Why is there is so much anxiety and fear going on today?

In my opinion there are several causes.

Social Media - Social media has become filled with trolls and hateful speech. Originally it was for expression but now trolls try and shut that down. Bullying

T.V. programming - Kids are watching the reality TV and believe they are real instead of their on family. In 99.9% of families, dad's don't become mom's, your not famous because the only talent you have is to take clothes off. Romance doesn't start off with a house full of women/men and you narrow it down to one within a few weeks to marry them

Gaming - Gaming has even affected grown adults to the point it is getting them in trouble with their employers. People are getting hurt walking into things playing a GAME.

Reality is NOT meeting up at 3 AM with other folks so you can grab a poke-man. You can coordinate that but can't figure out how to make 30 minutes available to go vote. You can comment about somebody's comment but can't remember when youth night is at church. You can tell me when "I am Kait" was cancelled but not when the election is or who is running.

Kids have trouble getting organized to "play" because the parents babysit them with games and T.V.
Acts Enthusiast
8/27/16 8:54 pm

Post Cojak
YEP! I am one of the lucky ones. I went deaf, so out went the TV. Now I can hear again, I have no desire to watch it again. I am lucky. I go to FB to wish folk a Happy Birthday (even close friends I don't know, LOL) So I don't get involved,........... Smile Oh I forgot, I spend a lot of time on ACTS, I get stressed at people who don't believe exactly like I do.Embarassed Twisted Evil

AND NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE WORLD IS GOIING IN A HANDBASKET BECAUSE THEY DON'T SEE POLITICS AND RELIGION AS I DO!!!!

WHO IS STRRESSED!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

There are some good thoughts in the post, my friend. Wink
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/27/16 9:55 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic