Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Skinny Jeans are Immodest Apparel! Do we still believe in Modesty?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Skinny Jeans are Immodest Apparel! Do we still believe in Modesty? Old Time Country Preacher
You aint never gonna convince the ole timer that skinny jeans, what looks like a pair a jeans that's 3 sizes too small, clingin skin tight to the human body, whether on male or female, is modest. When folk is showin ever nook an cranny an wrinkle from their belt down, they aint nothin modest about it. Acts-pert Poster
7/27/16 1:41 pm

Post Re: Skinny Jeans are Immodest Apparel! Do we still believe in Modesty? Bullseye77
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
You aint never gonna convince the ole timer that skinny jeans, what looks like a pair a jeans that's 3 sizes too small, clingin skin tight to the human body, whether on male or female, is modest. When folk is showin ever nook an cranny an wrinkle from their belt down, they aint nothin modest about it.

And the next voice that will be heard will be calling you a "legalist." Happens every time. Well, almost.
7/27/16 2:25 pm

Post bradfreeman
Was Peter wearing skinny jeans?

John 21:7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord.” So when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put his outer garment on (for he was stripped for work), and threw himself into the sea.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
7/27/16 2:29 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Skinny jeans are definitely not modest. They are positively ridiculous looking on all but virtually anorexic-looking men. But, they are not as bad as the "pants on the ground" look, or the low-rise jeans that all too easily show crack. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
7/27/16 3:04 pm

Post Re: Skinny Jeans are Immodest Apparel! Do we still believe in Modesty? THE LOVE OF GOD
Preach it!!! I agree 110%. I see it and find it disgusting. It looks even worse on a fat lady. I hate it on the praise team. Then they wear big high heels and try to jump around and move. I THINK it draws attention to the individual instead of to Jesus. I too have heard legalistic and I haven't found that word in the Bible. No we aren't supossed to be judgemental but we can be fruit inspectors. THe Bible says to know them that labor among you.
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
You aint never gonna convince the ole timer that skinny jeans, what looks like a pair a jeans that's 3 sizes too small, clingin skin tight to the human body, whether on male or female, is modest. When folk is showin ever nook an cranny an wrinkle from their belt down, they aint nothin modest about it.
Friendly Face
7/27/16 8:19 pm

Post Is this what your talking about? c6thplayer1
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/27/16 8:46 pm

Post Re: Is this what your talking about? Old Time Country Preacher
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Shame on ya, C. Son, I just about spit coffee all over ma computer screen on at one. Too funny!
Acts-pert Poster
7/27/16 8:57 pm

Post Ventureforth
Sometimes when I see them I think something like, "Praise God I can buy pants that fit. But maybe we need to take up a collection for those who are not so blessed." Wink Acts-celerater
7/27/16 9:10 pm

Post Cojak
Okay OTCP, I think it is jealousy talking, jest because you can't wear no skinny jeans.

I think they be immodest iffn you can't button 'em.

IF 'Jailin' is immodest, maybe we need a middle ro the road Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/27/16 9:34 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Cojak wrote:
Okay OTCP, I think it is jealousy talking, jest because you can't wear no skinny jeans.

Not a jealous bone in the ole timer's body, Cojak. Ain't nothin to be jealous of. Hey, a feller couldn't pay the ole timer to wear skinny jeans. They aint modest an they vulgar.
Acts-pert Poster
7/27/16 9:54 pm

Post How about preaching in spandex? roughridercog
Think some folks would take the hint? Twisted Evil Laughing
7/28/16 8:27 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic