Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Donald up by 4 (L)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Donald up by 4 (L) Resident Skeptic
Trump 43

Clinton 39

So you still want to stage a coup at the convention? Do you still want to do the NWO's bidding?

I told yall this campaign has not even begun yet. Donald is not finished. The lead will go back and forth for a few more weeks. After the conventions we will get a better picture.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
6/30/16 7:52 am

Post UncleJD
AAAAND.... he's down by 6

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/29/fox-news-poll-clinton-up-by-6-points-89-percent-say-hot-headed-describes-trump.html
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/30/16 8:13 am

Post bonnie knox
UncleJD wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/29/fox-news-poll-clinton-up-by-6-points-89-percent-say-hot-headed-describes-trump.html

Doesn't that just prove RS right? Didn't he say the "lead will go back and forth..."?

LOL
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/30/16 8:22 am

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

Doesn't that just prove RS right? Didn't he say the "lead will go back and forth..."?

LOL

Exactly!! ha ha They are still essentially tied.

But the point is, so many keep writing Trump off so early. This campaign has not even really begun.
6/30/16 8:28 am

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:

In that same poll you cite, she leads only by 2 among "interested voters".
6/30/16 8:30 am

Post UncleJD
bonnie knox wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

LOL

I guess so. Mostly its gone back over the last 2 months. This is the ONLY poll with a lead for Trump since early May. I reluctantly hope he turns it all around, I'm terrified of a Hillary presidency, but I have zero confidence in the man. As horrible a candidate as Hillary Clinton is, the Republican candidate should have an insurmountable lead by now. She is despised.
6/30/16 8:35 am

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

LOL

I guess so. Mostly its gone back over the last 2 months. This is the ONLY poll with a lead for Trump since early May. I reluctantly hope he turns it all around, I'm terrified of a Hillary presidency, but I have zero confidence in the man. As horrible a candidate as Hillary Clinton is, the Republican candidate should have an insurmountable lead by now. She is despised.

While I understand your concerns, I still believe no GOP candidate would be showing any better in the polls right now.
6/30/16 8:41 am

Post c6thplayer1
He's up because he's been on the golf course the past week and not in front of a camera with a microphone.

If he can stay away from both he will win.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
6/30/16 9:57 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
c6thplayer1 wrote:
He's up because he's been on the golf course the past week and not in front of a camera with a microphone.

You might be right.
Hillary is so bad - if he disappeared until Nov 2 - he might win in a landslide.
6/30/16 10:12 am

Post Re: Donald up by 4 (L) Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Trump 43

Clinton 39

So you still want to stage a coup at the convention? Do you still want to do the NWO's bidding?

I told yall this campaign has not even begun yet. Donald is not finished. The lead will go back and forth for a few more weeks. After the conventions we will get a better picture.

RS, love you man and I hope I am not falling for a line from the Media. I do hope he is saying something substantial, other than calling people names: Loser, no energy, stupid, cheats, liars, etc.

I despise the statement, "There would not be name calling, BUT THEY STARTED IT!" Sounds like my kids, "He started it!"

As far as any other GOP'er being further ahead at this point, who knows that cannot be proven either way and is moot anyway. BUT I am afraid by attacking GOP leaders constantly, such as the 'Loyality Pledge' that many are not honoring is NOT helping any. To start with I, and most of the nation, have no doubt Trump would have thrown his 'Loyalty Pledge to the wind' had he not won the primaries. (He, like the ones not 'honoring' the pledge would have had plenty of reasons. Bless his heart, he gives most of them plenty of reasons, he has called them all very nasty names!))

I will vote for Trump, if he has the best chance of winning. I am still an "Anyone but Hillary" person. A vote for anyone who polls less than 20% AGAINST Hillary may not be a vote for Hillary, but it is PERMISSION for Hillary and a LIBERAL SCOTUS. JMO
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/30/16 11:20 am

Post georgiapath
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

The polls don't tell us anything, nobody has polled me, have they you?
Acts-dicted
6/30/16 1:48 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
georgiapath wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

The polls don't tell us anything, nobody has polled me, have they you?

That would be like saying the gospel does not mean anything because someone has not heard it. I agree that the polls don't matter...yet. But it's not because there are some who have not been polled.
6/30/16 1:55 pm

Post Ventureforth
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

You might be right.
Hillary is so bad - if he disappeared until Nov 2 - he might win in a landslide.

Now that's just funny! Laughing Laughing
And probably right. Laughing

As much as I've read in the news, I find my self almost pulling for the guy. Wow, get a grip Venturforth!
Acts-celerater
6/30/16 2:36 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Only 82%? That's a great sign. Acts-pert Poster
6/30/16 2:42 pm

Post Ventureforth
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/286132-trump-my-supreme-court-pick-would-have-upheld-texas-abortion-law

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe he is the lessor of the evils (so to speak). What an election! Rolling Eyes I'm not even considering Hillary, though.
Acts-celerater
6/30/16 3:29 pm

Post diakoneo
Ventureforth wrote:
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/286132-trump-my-supreme-court-pick-would-have-upheld-texas-abortion-law

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe he is the lessor of the evils (so to speak). What an election! Rolling Eyes I'm not even considering Hillary, though.

I am wondering if he can count. How could a justice he appoint make a difference in that decision. I am not a smart man but a 5-3 decision by the court is a 5-4 decision with another conservative justice so either way conservatives lose. We will not win it the courts with this, the only way is a constitutional amendment to make abortion illegal.
6/30/16 3:37 pm

Post Ventureforth
diakoneo wrote:
Ventureforth wrote:

I am wondering if he can count. How could a justice he appoint make a difference in that decision. I am not a smart man but a 5-3 decision by the court is a 5-4 decision with another conservative justice so either way conservatives lose. We will not win it the courts with this, the only way is a constitutional amendment to make abortion illegal.

Yeah, I was thinking more of his intent than his argument. At least, it appears he intends to appoint a conservative judge.
Acts-celerater
6/30/16 3:58 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
The lesser of 2 evils is still evil. Acts-pert Poster
6/30/16 4:04 pm

Post UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:
The lesser of 2 evils is still evil.

But what if its more about not voting for the evil of two lessers ?? Laughing
6/30/16 4:15 pm

Post Resident Skeptic