Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump Got Saved

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump Got Saved diakoneo
http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/58042-dr-james-dobson-donald-trump-has-accepted-christ

James Dobson said it was so.

Translation, "Christians need to get on board and all in on the Trump Train"

My take...Jimmy Carter was a born again believer.

It is not just Trumps foul language and pompous attitude that concerns me, it is his liberal New York City mindset.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/26/16 8:49 am

Post Re: Trump Got Saved Resident Skeptic
diakoneo wrote:
http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/58042-dr-james-dobson-donald-trump-has-accepted-christ

It is not just Trumps foul language and pompous attitude that concerns me, it is his liberal New York City mindset.

Why does it matter if he has some liberal New York views on some issues? Those are his personal beliefs and opinions. As long as he does not try to use the office of president to force those beliefs on the whole nation, things will be fine. I've seen no indication he plans on doing so. In fact, he has spoken in great detail about local control.
6/26/16 9:07 am

Post Re: Trump Got Saved diakoneo
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Why does it matter if he has some liberal New York views on some issues? Those are his personal beliefs and opinions. As long as he does not try to use the office of president to force those beliefs on the whole nation, things will be fine. I've seen no indication he plans on doing so. In fact, he has spoken in great detail about local control.

The truth is we just really don't know what he will do.

We do know what Hillary will do. That is Trump's only plus to me.
6/26/16 10:02 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Agreed.

Sinners getting saved is impossible.

Only those raised in the church can ever actually get saved.

Zacchaeus - false.
Paul - not real.
Thief on cross - a joke.
Trump - a fraud.

Diakoneo is right. Evil or Very Mad
6/26/16 11:37 am

Post diakoneo
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Agreed.

Sinners getting saved is impossible.

Only those raised in the church can ever actually get saved.

Zacchaeus - false.
Paul - not real.
Thief on cross - a joke.
Trump - a fraud.

Diakoneo is right. Evil or Very Mad

Smile

Thanks I am not right very often...just ask my wife.Laughing

Seriously, Trump getting saved would be a great thing but it would not make me wanna hire him as president of the U.S. (see James Carter Smile) Of course if it is between Shrillary and Trump???
6/26/16 1:40 pm

Post Re: Trump Got Saved Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
diakoneo wrote:

Salvation does not make anyone a GOOD president, it makes them eligible for Heaven.

I truly believe Carter WAS one of the most Christian presidents we have had in my life time. But due to many factors his presidency was 'not too good.' None of the factors toward his poor service as president had anything to do with his salvation, IMO.

I have an idea we have many Christians in NYC & Long Island areas that have living codes different to those of ours in North Carolina or Florida. God will decide the worth of their values.. Idea
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/26/16 2:07 pm

Post Re: Trump Got Saved Methocostal
Perhaps Carter was the best Christian in our lifetime and certainly was most vocal about it. However, I will never forget that he chose to be interviewed by Playboy magazine where he famously said that he "lusted" in his heart. While I admire his openness in that area, it was obvious he needed to lower his public moral persona in order to appeal to the masses, thus his interview by Playboy.

Secondly, he had no problems with abortion on demand and I would be shocked if he disagreed with gay marriage etc. He didn't let his Christianity get in the way of his liberal agenda. It was the standard "I wouldn't personally condone abortion, but I can't impose my beliefs on others" (Garbage) that the politicians use to be on both sides of the fence.

Liberals like to say "whose values" when conservatives support a moral society. That could be used in the opposite as well. Whose values? Judau/Christian values that stood the test of time, or the lowest common denominator values they espouse today. No matter what -- SOMEONE's values will be imposed, the question is WHO. I would rather those values be the ones of honesty, truthfulness, integrity, and morality.

Christian? I don't know, but he sure had a strange way of being a light.

Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
diakoneo wrote:

Salvation does not make anyone a GOOD president, it makes them eligible for Heaven.

I truly believe Carter WAS one of the most Christian presidents we have had in my life time. But due to many factors his presidency was 'not too good.' None of the factors toward his poor service as president had anything to do with his salvation, IMO.

I have an idea we have many Christians in NYC & Long Island areas that have living codes different to those of ours in North Carolina or Florida. God will decide the worth of their values.. Idea
Friendly Face
6/27/16 12:35 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
If Trump got genuinely saved recently, one would see good fruit in keeping with repentance and a new heart. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/27/16 2:28 pm

Post diakoneo
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
If Trump got genuinely saved recently, one would see good fruit in keeping with repentance and a new heart.

Yes and it would be a great thing...if it happened Smile
6/27/16 5:07 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic