Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Alabama Youth Camp

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Alabama Youth Camp aprilmay2.0
A former church member who has moved to Alabama emailed me abut her son. We have been praying for some time and this year he went to Alabama youth camp. The guest speaker was Pastor Scott Hagar. I haven't met Pastor Hagar, but he made a tremendous impact on the youth of Alabama.

In her words, "This is the type of leadership we need in Cleveland."

I don't know Pastor Hagar so I can't say if thats the case, but I am appreciative of what he has done in Alabama. It is great to hear of bright spots in the Church of God.
Friendly Face
6/20/16 10:00 am

Post Scott Hager cogalltheway
Pastor Hager was assuming the pastorate at Walhalla when my family was leaving the state. This church has exploded with growth. They now minister to over 500 on Sunday's. For a town that size it is a miracle from God. Scott would be an excellent leader on any level in the Church of God but specifically the Council of 18 would be a place he could shine.

There- thats my 2 cents!!
Friendly Face
6/20/16 1:10 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic