Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Lee Theology Department Statement on...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post ZKP
Open the doors and let 'em in. Member
5/26/16 10:13 am

Post Re: Assemblies after 1923 Old Time Country Preacher
Mat wrote:
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Mat wrote:
MA also had to contend with the more "prophetic" branch of the church, which was led by his own brother Homer.

I thought Homer was "King of the World" and "Theocratic Party Chairman."

OTCP,

I guess that if Homer is the offspring of the COGOP, then in the same manner the COG gave birth to Archbishop Earl Paulk Jr. It gives rise to the age-old question, "whose your daddy"?

Mat

PS Of the two, give me Homer. This year I think I would vote for him.

None a ma comments bout ole Homer have ever been directed at his daddy, any more than Pearly Paulk Jr's actions is a reflection of his daddy Earl Sr. An I agree, Mat, if the ONLY TWO CHOICES I had was Homer an Pearly Jr, I would choose Homer too. At least, to my knowledge, Homer was not immoral. A bit loonie, but not immoral.
Acts-pert Poster
5/26/16 10:21 am

Post Re: Assemblies after 1923 Mat
Mat wrote:
Mat wrote:
MA also had to contend with the more "prophetic" branch of the church, which was led by his own brother Homer.

OTCP,

I guess that if Homer is the offspring of the COGOP, then in the same manner the COG gave birth to Archbishop Earl Paulk Jr. It gives rise to the age-old question, "whose your daddy"?

Mat

None a ma comments bout ole Homer have ever been directed at his daddy, any more than Pearly Paulk Jr's actions is a reflection of his daddy Earl Sr. An I agree, Mat, if the ONLY TWO CHOICES I had was Homer an Pearly Jr, I would choose Homer too. At least, to my knowledge, Homer was not immoral. A bit loonie, but not immoral.

OTCP,
I was referring to Jr's son/nephew, not his father, whom I understand was a great man of God ( think I got that right).

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
5/26/16 11:16 am

Post Re: Assemblies after 1923 Old Time Country Preacher
Mat wrote:
Mat wrote:
Mat wrote:

OTCP,

Mat

OTCP,
I was referring to Jr's son/nephew, not his father, whom I understand was a great man of God ( think I got that right).

Mat

No Mat, it was Paulk Sr who was the man of God, Paulk Jr is the one who was related to the sons of Eli, and now DE Paulk, Jr's nephew/son, has basically embraced universalism.
Acts-pert Poster
5/26/16 1:46 pm

Post Re: Assemblies after 1923 Mat
Mat wrote:
Mat wrote:
Mat wrote:

OTCP,

Mat

OTCP,

Mat

No Mat, it was Paulk Sr who was the man of God, Paulk Jr is the one who was related to the sons of Eli, and now DE Paulk, Jr's nephew/son, has basically embraced universalism.

OTCP,
It is amazing how the "spiritual" choices of one generation can effect the next generation.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
5/27/16 6:43 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.