Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

If I could vote..

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post If I could vote.. aprilmay2.0
I would vote for the person who promises to provide a complete and accurate accounting of funds, lost funds, and recuperated insurance funds along with a plan to prevent future similar crimes.

Dont really care if this person can preach good or if they even speak in tongues. Seems like we don't need a preacher or a tongue talker as much as we need someone with the spiritual gift of administration and common sense. I don't care if this person has a big church or if they are even a senior pastor. Maybe a youth pastor or an executive pastor could do this. Lets keep the preachers preaching and let the people with good business practices practice the business part.

Mark Williams started up this road with a report and it was good, but there is still work to do.
Friendly Face
5/23/16 9:13 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic