Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Dr. Larry G. Hess Recognized for 25 Years with NAE

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Dr. Larry G. Hess Recognized for 25 Years with NAE Old Time Country Preacher
Dr. Larry G. Hess was recently recognized for 25 years of service as a Church of God member of the National Association of Evangelicals Board of Directors at a NAE Board Meeting in Washington D.C. Hess served NAE as the chairman of the Commission on Christian Higher Education for 16 years, which was an elected position. The Higher Education Commission was represented by 70 theological seminaries from across the United States who were members of NAE.

The following nine years Hess served as a member-at-large for the Board of Directors. NAE President Leith Anderson expressed appreciation and gratitude on behalf of the board to Larry Hess for his excellent service to the National Association of Evangelicals. Larry Hess has an extensive history of ministry service to the Church of God including more than a decade as director of Ministerial Development. He has pastored churches in Virginia, Florida, Colorado, Louisiana and Madrid, Spain. He has also served as a state overseer and as a field director for Church of God World Missions.

Last edited by Old Time Country Preacher on 4/20/16 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-pert Poster
4/20/16 8:26 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
I thought you was talking about the gas station.
4/20/16 8:51 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I thought you was talking about the gas station.

How is at, RS? I changed the title a bit.
Acts-pert Poster
4/20/16 10:32 pm

Post OTCP sonofasoldier
Where did he get his PhD? Where did he get a MA or MDiv? Acts-celerater
4/20/16 11:44 pm

Post Re: OTCP Old Time Country Preacher
sonofasoldier wrote:
Where did he get a MA or MDiv?

MA, College of William/Mary in Virginia.
Acts-pert Poster
4/21/16 2:48 am

Post sonofasoldier
MDiv and PhD? Doesn't really matter does it otcp? Acts-celerater
4/25/16 11:45 pm

sonofasoldier wrote:
MDiv and PhD? Doesn't really matter does it otcp?

Not quite shore what ya mean, here. Could ya elaborate a mite?
Acts-pert Poster
4/26/16 12:32 am

Post sonofasoldier
Does it matter where he got the degrees from? You still anti degree mill? Or are there exceptions? I don't know the answers just wondering how you can get a bonafied MDiv and PhD in such a short time. You been the man what called folks out on sich so I figured you in the know unless you don't want to know in certain situations. Acts-celerater
4/27/16 12:34 am

sonofasoldier wrote:
Does it matter where he got the degrees from? First, YES, It always matters where folk git their degrees from. An by that I mean, its never ok to get a credential from a slipshod, two-bit, school, where the degrees aint worth the cost a the ink it took to print the diploma.

You still anti degree mill? Absolutely!

Or are there exceptions? Not a one!

I don't know the answers just wondering how you can get a bonafied MDiv and PhD in such a short time. I don't know the length of time it took to earn his the MA

You been the man what called folks out on sich so I figured you in the know unless you don't want to know in certain situations. Don't make no never mind if its ma own mother, ethics goes for everybody

Acts-pert Poster
4/27/16 1:58 am

Post c6thplayer1
Quote:
Don't make no never mind if its ma own mother, ethics goes for everybody

ethics goes for everybody .. but ... not everybody goes for ethics.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/27/16 7:22 am

sonofasoldier wrote:
Does it matter where he got the degrees from? You still anti degree mill? Or are there exceptions? I don't know the answers just wondering how you can get a bonafied MDiv and PhD in such a short time. You been the man what called folks out on sich so I figured you in the know unless you don't want to know in certain situations.

SOAS, the ole timer still don't know what you are referencing here. Could I ast ya agin to be more specific?
Acts-pert Poster
4/28/16 3:03 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic