Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Transgender Baptist Preacher Says Angel Told Him the Bible was Wrong.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Transgender Baptist Preacher Says Angel Told Him the Bible was Wrong. Old Time Country Preacher
The nation�s first transgender Baptist preacher spoke to a national Baptist gathering on April 8, explaining that the doctor who delivered him as a baby was wrong in declaring him a boy, and that it was an �angel of reason� that caused him to accept his inclinations to identify as a woman.
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (KJV)

Daniel Robinson, who goes by the name Allyson Robinson, had been studying to be a pastor at Baylor University�s George W. Truett Theological Seminary in 2005 when he began to wrestle with his gender identity as never before. He had struggled with his desire to be a man since childhood.
�I have known my entire life that the world was wrong about me, that on the day I was born, when the doctor took a cursory glance between my legs and authoritatively declared �It�s a boy,� he was wrong�dead wrong,� Robinson told the Alliance of Baptists in St. Louis this month.

He said that one day in his early seminary days he contemplated suicide, but an �angel of the Lord� that he called �reason� stopped him.
�What if God hasn�t fixed you because you�re not broken?� Robinson said he heard inside of himself.
�That can�t be true,� he thought. �The Bible says I�m broken.�
�What if the Bible is wrong?� the voice said. �What if you�ve been reading it wrong?�
Robinson told those gathered that in that moment he �sacrificed his certainty� and hoped that God would count it as �righteousness.�
In other appearances, Robinson has explained that he went into therapy but kept his gender identity issues as secret until graduating from Baylor due to the seminary�s policies about homosexuality and transgenderism. He also took a position as pastor of Meadow Oaks Baptist Church in Temple, Texas during his time at Baylor.
Robinson�s wife, Danyelle, expressed her support about his desire to identify as a woman.
In 2014, he worked as a transitional minister at Calvary Baptist Church in Washington, D.C., and was ordained there as a woman.
�Allyson Dylan Robinson is a minister of the gospel, trained for the task, and ordained to the gospel ministry by another community in which she has served as pastor,� former leader Amy Butler wrote at that time. �Over the course of her journey, God has invited her to step into the faithful witness of a new identity, a true identity, and a new name.�
Robinson now speaks as an itinerant preacher and appeared at Bruce �Caitlyn� Jenner�s renaming ceremony last year.
�Frankly I consider Job, Gautama Buddha, Joan of Arc, Rumi and Johnny Cash to be my spiritual predecessors far more than Augustine, Aquinas or Barth,� he told the Alliance of Baptists this month. �My hymnal has a lot less Isaac Watts and Fanny Crosby, but it�s full of Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Tupac and Beyonce.�
However, some have come to the opposite conclusion of Robinson, and state that it is not healthy to support and affirm a person�s desire to live as those of the opposite sex.
As previously reported, Walt Heyer, a 75-year-old man who obtained a sex change operation in the 1980�s to live as a woman for eight years before reverting back to his biological gender, now leads a ministry in which he shares his story with the world of how Christ redeemed his life and gave him hope.
�Nobody�s ever born a transgender,� he told the Daily Mail last January. �They�re manufactured as a result of something, a developmental childhood issue that has yet to be determined for many people.�
�All of them have some level of depression, and we�re not treating them,� Heyer lamented. �We�re just cutting off body parts and giving them a new name and a new gender.�
�God designed man; He designed women,� he also said in a video recorded last year. �God will redeem the lives of people who struggle with gender identity issues just like I did. He redeemed my life, and I�ve been free from it as a result of that.�

Geoffrey Grider | April 18, 2016 at 10:00 am |

EDITOR'S NOTE: It's starting as a trickle, but you are looking at the future of the Christian church in America and ultimately around the world. It is collapsing to become the Laodicean mess that Jesus said it would be in the last days before the Rapture. The only 'revival' coming will be the false revival of worldly church that puts personal feelings, emotions and desires far above that of Bible doctrine. Here we have a transgender 'preacher' who says that an 'angel' appeared to him to tell him that the Bible is wrong on homosexuality, and the world celebrates his 'courage'. Last days.

Last edited by Old Time Country Preacher on 4/18/16 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-pert Poster
4/18/16 5:47 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Quote:
“My hymnal has a lot less Isaac Watts and Fanny Crosby, but it’s full of Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Tupac and Beyonce.”

To me this says it all about the person ... Tupac and Beyonce ?

some of Tupacs Lyrics; Would you have allowed him or his music in your church?

Quote:
[Makaveli]
It's not about East or West
It's about nigg** and bit_hes, power and money,
riders and punks. Which side are you on?

[gun cocked, six shots, bullets hit ground]
These nigg** is still f_{bomb } talkin?
You nigg** still breathin? F_{bomb} roaches, aight
Aight, it's the Raid for your cockroaches

(All day, everyday)
It's the raid for you punk MF {Bomb }
(The pump in yo' ***)
This is it nigg**! Killuminati style
(Outlaw lifestyle)
Makaveli the Don, solo sh** - bring it!

Or Beyonce ;

Quote:
Sheriffs: Beyoncé is ‘inciting bad behavior’ and endangering law enforcement
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/18/16 6:25 pm

Post Cojak
Yeah, but if an angel said it! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wuz he in the flesh or out of it, did he have Pintos before the message?

But then, I am sort of a doubter...
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
4/18/16 8:34 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
I have all confidence that a angel appeared to this transgender Baptist preacher, just like I got all confidence that a angel appeared to Joseph Smith and told him that all religions on the earth at that time were wrong. In both cases these were fallen angels, doing the bidding of Satan. Acts-pert Poster
4/19/16 12:10 am

Post OTCP, at least ... Mat
OTCP, at least he/she has a real degree:

"graduating from Baylor"

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
4/19/16 7:04 am

Post Re: OTCP, at least ... UncleJD
Mat wrote:

"graduating from Baylor"

Mat

Ouch! Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
4/19/16 8:17 am

Post Re: OTCP, at least ... c6thplayer1
Mat wrote:

"graduating from Baylor"

Mat

So did ;

Quote:
Carlton Dotson: Carlton Dotson began college with a promising career in basketball at Baylor University. He ended his career in college and in basketball with a murder conviction. After an argument with teammate Patrick Dennehy while the two were shooting guns, Dotson murdered his teammate with multiple gunshot wounds to the head. Dotson was at first deemed incompetent to stand trial due to hallucinations and psychosis, but later decided to plead guilty after the courts began to suspect that his mental illness was not, in fact, real. Dotson is currently serving 35 years in prison for the murder of his Dennehy, a crime that shook both the Baylor campus and the sports world.

http://www.bachelorsdegree.org/2011/02/03/10-most-infamous-college-criminals-of-all-time/
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/19/16 11:04 am

A real degree is an issue all its own. Yet, a real degree does not guarantee right behavior or right thinking in other areas of life. Acts-pert Poster
4/19/16 1:11 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
A real degree is an issue all its own.

Try ta bear that in mind Ole Timer when you're tempted to interject it where it ort not ta be interjected. Cool
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/19/16 1:49 pm

bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
A real degree is an issue all its own.

Try ta bear that in mind Ole Timer when you're tempted to interject it where it ort not ta be interjected. Cool

Uh Oh, the ole timer done standin in the corner with a dunce hat on................. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Acts-pert Poster
4/19/16 3:27 pm

Post bonnie knox
Laughing [Insert Acts Pun Here]
4/19/16 3:32 pm

Post Link
Was this a male angel or a female angel?
4/19/16 5:04 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic