Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Faith or unbelief? Do you really believe?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Faith or unbelief? Do you really believe? bradfreeman
WHAT DOES FAITH LOOK LIKE?

"Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses and said, “We should by all means go up and take possession of it, for we will surely overcome it.” Number 13:30

Faith believes what God says.

WHAT DOES UNBELIEF LOOK LIKE?

"But the men who had gone up with him said, “We are not able to go up against the people, for they are too strong for us.”..."There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.Numbers 13:31-33

Unbelief will keep you from tasting the life and blessing that God has promised you.
Unbelief is relying on your own strength and ability.
Unbelief is letting what you see tell you what God can do.

"And to whom did He swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who were disobedient? So we see that they were not able to enter because of unbelief." Heb. 3:18,19

"For we who have believed enter that rest, just as He has said,
“As I swore in My wrath, They shall not enter My rest,” although His works were finished from the foundation of the world.
" Heb. 4:3

YOU CAN MOVE FROM UNBELIEF TO FAITH.

"And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again." Rom. 11:23

Don't "continue in" unbelief.
The path from unbelief to faith comes by hearing with a soft heart.

"Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says,
“Today if you hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as when they provoked Me,
As in the day of trial in the wilderness,
" Heb. 3:7,8

THE PATH TO FAITH

Don't harden your heart.
Take your fingers out of your ears and hear His voice.

"However, they did not all heed the good news; for Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?” So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ." Rom. 10:16,17

Listen to the Spirit tell you Good News of how Christ finished His works from the foundation of the world and now sits at rest.
Hear and believe how good He is and what He has done for you and you will enter His rest and find yourself seated in that rest with Him.

"But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Eph. 2:4-7

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
4/15/16 5:05 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic