Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

All or nothing Christians

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post All or nothing Christians Resident Skeptic
I am starting to suspect that for some on here, electing someone who will stop the war on Christianity is not enough. I am wondering if they want someone who will use Federal agencies to impose Christianity. That never was the Founders' plan.
3/12/16 10:02 am

Post UncleJD
Yeah right, that's why those of us who you are referring to are likely going to vote for the Libertarian party.

Its the Trumpers who are starting to call anyone who opposes them "the establishment". It started off defined as the cronies at the top of the party, and I agree with that definition, now its anyone who doesn't fall in line and goose-step along with the rest of you. Here's just one of thousands of comments I've read from Trumpzies online. Soon they will want anyone who was against their leader to be locked up or worse just like this TYPICAL post

Quote:
BLAME ALL THIS ON THE CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT

IF ANY HARM COMES TO TRUMP

THERE WILL A CIVIL WAR THAT WILL DESTROY THE ESTABLISHMENT

AND MILLIONS OF THEIR ENABLERS
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/12/16 10:45 am

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Yeah right, that's why those of us who you are referring to are likely going to vote for the Libertarian party.

Its the Trumpers who are starting to call anyone who opposes them "the establishment". It started off defined as the cronies at the top of the party, and I agree with that definition, now its anyone who doesn't fall in line and goose-step along with the rest of you. Here's just one of thousands of comments I've read from Trumpzies online. Soon they will want anyone who was against their leader to be locked up or worse just like this TYPICAL post

Quote:

How silly. Nobody is saying Cruz supporters are establishment or all those who oppose Trump on the GOP side. But I will say that the establishment (who hates Christians) is manipulating people like you into doing their bidding.

Pat Buchanan has a good article on the establishment......

http://buchanan.org/blog/sea-island-conspiracy-124936
3/12/16 11:36 am

Post John Jett
Resident Skeptic wrote:
[Nobody is saying Cruz supporters are establishment or all those who oppose Trump on the GOP side.

I see it constantly. If you don't support Trump, you're liberal, democrat, establishment, NWO, yada yada yada
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
3/12/16 11:59 am

Post Patrick Harris
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

Quote:

How silly. Nobody is saying Cruz supporters are establishment or all those who oppose Trump on the GOP side. But I will say that the establishment (who hates Christians) is manipulating people like you into doing their bidding.

Pat Buchanan has a good article on the establishment......

http://buchanan.org/blog/sea-island-conspiracy-124936

No one is manipulating anyone. I can see with my own two eyes what a moral cesspool he is. I don't like the way he talks or reacts to being challenged. His temperament alone is enough to avoid him.

As far as the establishment, since i'm not much of a political watcher, I have no idea how they even influence me.
Acts Enthusiast
3/12/16 12:05 pm

Post Re: All or nothing Christians Link
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I am starting to suspect that for some on here, electing someone who will stop the war on Christianity is not enough. I am wondering if they want someone who will use Federal agencies to impose Christianity. That never was the Founders' plan.

Who do you think supports that idea on the forum? Which candidate(s) do you think would do such a thing?
3/12/16 12:10 pm

Post UncleJD
I just saw a COG pastor post on FB that the nut in Ohio who rushed the stage was "the establishment trying to stop Trump". Like I said, everybody is now "the establishment" Embarassed Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/12/16 3:47 pm

Post Cojak
I am amazed at the attitude, "Anyone but Trump!" Hillary? Bernie?

Not me. I do not believe every conspiracy theory out on Hillary, many are so far out the smell test it valid at a mile. But there is the fact there was Top Secret data on an unsecure server. There are several men on this forum who held a TS/SIOP clearance and they know what would have happened to them if they had down graded, or KNEW of a down grading of SIOP information.

She will not be indicted, she isn't going to jail, but as sure as the attitude anyone but Trump exists, I see her in the White House for 8 years. appointing Supreme court judges and continuing the borrow and spend policies of past presidents botn Republicans and Democrats.

I want someone in that has made a payroll. I prefer a couple folk to Trump, even Kascih (I misspelled it twice and got jackass with auto correct ) Embarassed But if Trump nominated, I will vote for him. I will be depending on a congress to impeach him if he really is stupid. Getting enough congressmen to do that would be no problem. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/12/16 3:49 pm

Post UncleJD
Cojak, every single time I think I could try to deal with it and vote for him as the evil of two lessers, I see stupid stuff from people that make me believe that they are absolutely stark raving mad. I posted a few days ago that because of George Soros I was thinking about changing my mind. Well they keep piling on the crazy and I can't imagine what I was thinking that day.

And don't be amazed there's always an "anybody but ___" candidate, its just that more people are filling that blank with Trump than usually happens for any other candidate. Its like the voters are trying to tell you something isn't it?
3/12/16 4:03 pm

Post Re: All or nothing Christians Resident Skeptic
Link wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Who do you think supports that idea on the forum? Which candidate(s) do you think would do such a thing?

I'm not talking about candidates. I'm talking about a section of Evangelical Christians who do not understand the Constitution.

When people say that they are willing to lose their Christian liberty to keep Trump from getting elected (in the name of "not compromising their Christian principles"), even though their Christianity is under attack by Washington, and even if Trump will stop this attack. I know their thinking is warped. They want a Christian dictator.
3/12/16 8:13 pm

Post Re: All or nothing Christians UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I'm talking about a section of Evangelical Christians who do not understand the Constitution.

I'm really confused now since its "evangelicals" who have voted for Trump over Ted Cruz, the only candidate that is both Evangelical and knows the constitution better than the rest, better than you, better than me is Ted Cruz, Trump supporters seem to put the Constitution well behind the personality. Here is a list of major accomplishments from the only real Constitutional conservative in this race. You're welcome to list Trump's Constitutional defense accomplishments.

Another great comment I read today. .. Cruz facts:
We all are mad at the Establishment.
Reason and objectivity need to prevail here.
The reason there are Purple Heart medals on the chests of the Fort Hood shooting victims is because Cruz and Palin fought to put them there when no one else would.
The reason Obama's executive amnesty has not cleared the Senate is Ted Cruz!
The Reason the gang of 8 bill did not pass was because Cruz amended it to death.
The Reason the crosses on the Az war memorials didn't get torn down is because Ted Cruz successfully defended them in the Supreme Court of the United States.
The reason the Ten Commandments are still on the courthouse steps in Texas is because Cruz successfully fought for them in the SCOTUS
The Reason a 76 year old handgun ban was lifted in DC is because Ted Cruz successfully defended the Second Amendment in SCOTUS and got it lifted.
The reason Texas was able to execute a foreign national guilty of multiple rapes and murders is because Ted Cruz successfully argued and defended US soverignty against the UN in SCOTUS.
Ted Cruz has led the fight to defund Planned Parenthood. He has led the fight against executive amnesty, he has led the fight against the Iran Nuclear Treaty.
If you are a conservative - I personally feel you should put proven record over unproven rhetoric.
3/12/16 11:16 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic