Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

Trump again defends planned parenthood (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump again defends planned parenthood (L) Resident Skeptic
And below are the controversial, disgusting, straight out of hell comments!!!

Quote:

Trump said he would not fund Planned Parenthood “as long as you have the abortion going on,” but noted the “millions of people — and I’ve had thousands of letters from women — that have been helped.”

Am I missing something? I mean, being a constitutionalist, I think the Federal Government has no business funding charities of any kind, or subsidizing private entitles either. But pointing out that PP has helped some women is not exactly evil. It is an opinion. And it may very well be accurate. However, Trump is clear he will not condone funding them so long as they fund abortion.

And this is a big deal why?

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/03/01/donald-trump-praises-planned-parenthood-again-attacks-so-called-conservatives-who-disagree/
3/2/16 2:58 pm

Post UncleJD
Any conservative would recognize that killing one child "trumps" anything else they have done. A murderer is a murderer, no such thing as a "nice" murderer.

Rand Paul (or Ted Cruz, I can't remember) had it right, there are plenty of other women's charities out there that aren't murdering babies that are capable of doing mammograms.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/2/16 3:04 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Any conservative would recognize that killing one child "trumps" anything else they have done. A murderer is a murderer, no such thing as a "nice" murderer.

Rand Paul (or Ted Cruz, I can't remember) had it right, there are plenty of other women's charities out there that aren't murdering babies that are capable of doing mammograms.

Again, none issue. He's not going to fund them. Move on.
3/2/16 3:10 pm

Post UncleJD
then why is he making it such a point then? He is certainly not "moving on", he keeps saying the same "they do great work" line over and over. Now he's drawing a line between him as a "common sense" conservative and the rest of us. It means something to him obviously. It really sounds defensive to me. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/2/16 3:13 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
then why is he making it such a point then? He is certainly not "moving on", he keeps saying the same "they do great work" line over and over. Now he's drawing a line between him as a "common sense" conservative and the rest of us. It means something to him obviously. It really sounds defensive to me.

I believe the United Way does some great things. I will never give them a dime because they support the gay agenda.

So now are you going to zero in on the first part of my statement?
3/2/16 3:20 pm

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
then why is he making it such a point then? He is certainly not "moving on", he keeps saying the same "they do great work" line over and over. Now he's drawing a line between him as a "common sense" conservative and the rest of us. It means something to him obviously. It really sounds defensive to me.

I believe the United Way does some great things. I will never give them a dime because they support the gay agenda.

we're talking about infanticide on this thread
3/2/16 3:24 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

we're talking about infanticide on this thread

We're talking about weak minded people making an issue out of nothing.
3/2/16 3:28 pm

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I see. I see Trump all over that response. You question the great Trump, you are weak minded. Good day.
3/2/16 3:37 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I see. I see Trump all over that response. You question the great Trump, you are weak minded. Good day.

No. I see people with the same irrational hatred for Trump that the left had for Bush.
3/2/16 6:02 pm

Post bonnie knox
And Planned Parenthood doesn't even do mammograms! They only refer women to go to other places to have them done. Seriously!

Quote:
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
3/2/16 9:21 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic