Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

Remember the Clinton impeachment trial?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Remember the Clinton impeachment trial? Resident Skeptic
Food for thought for some of my Christian friends.....

During the Clinton impeachment trial, a GOP controlled Senate could not muster a simple majority to vote guilty. They never could have gotten the 2/3 majority required for impeachment, true. But why couldn't a GOP controlled senate get even 50 votes for impeachment? Why did one GOP Senator after another testify AGAINST impeachment? Because the Clintons had dirt on all of those Senators and used it to blackmail them.

If you really believe Trump is any less moral or has any less skeletons in his closet than the more polished candidates you are currently enamored with, you are mistaken. The difference between Trump and those candidates is that he really will defy the NWO and protect our sovereignty. If I am drowning, I'm not going to refuse a life guard's help because he has committed sins that I also have committed in my unsaved past.
3/2/16 9:57 am

Post c6thplayer1
Your 100% correct about the no backbone GOP. And I'm sure there's dirt under all of their fingernails. Thats exactly why Trump Leads. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
3/2/16 10:18 am

Post Impeachment Cojak
I think this is something that is forgotten concerning a TRump Presidency. If he had conned millions of people, if he acts off center or is completely stupid he can be impeached. I don't mean fo r something as simple of running his mouth, I mean something that is harming this great country.

I not sure Hillary would do something impeachable, but if she did she would be harder to impeach than Trump. In my opinion.

All in all I do think the anti-trump fever could give the WH back to Hillary. But I will wait until after Mitt's anti trump establishment speech, to see if he goes up in the polls. If enough GOP'ers go against Trump, he will surely go indy, and Hillary will slide in.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/2/16 6:31 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic