Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Lets Look at Trumps Sentencing Structure

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Lets Look at Trumps Sentencing Structure c6thplayer1
Trump plays the victim card against Hispanic judge.

Quote:
Donald Trump said today he may ask the federal judge overseeing an upcoming civil fraud trial involving the now defunct Trump University to recuse himself because he is Hispanic and is therefore biased against him due to his plan to build a wall to keep out immigrants from Mexico.

I have often wondered about his paranoia. Not any more.

Trump;
the Republican candidate said the judge overseeing his case has shown “tremendous hostility” to him. “He’s Hispanic, which is fine,” Trump said."

Everything is tremendous to trump.

Trump
“Because I think he’s been very, very unfair with us,” Trump replied. “ I think the judge has been extremely unfair.

Has the judge been "Very Very Unfair" or has the judge been "Extremely Unfair"?

I wonder if just one sentence would have gotten his point across.

Trump;
This is a case that many, many, many people said should have been thrown out on summary judgment.

I wonder where and who these people are now? Are these people similar to the phrase " Scriptures that cant be found?"

Trump
" Trump’s reply: “Well because of the wall, and because of everything that’s going with Mexico and all of that,

What is " All of that " , a filler for his reply or something relevant.

Trump
I think it’s frankly –

What happened here , an unfinished sentence? Never mind we hear it at all of his speech's or replies.

Trump
look, this is a judge who has treated me very, very unfairly.

Did he already say this ? Was Rubio right about Trump repeating things?

Trump
This is a case that should have been thrown out a long time ago in the opinion of many great lawyers.”

Again where are all of theses great Lawyers. I would like one name so I could verify this. Guess that wont happen.

Im not sure his dancing and double talk will go well with the judge.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-plays-the-victim-card-against-hispanic-judge-190435760.html
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/28/16 4:18 pm

Post Re: Lets Look at Trumps Sentencing Structure Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Trump plays the victim card against Hispanic judge.

Quote:
Donald Trump said today he may ask the federal judge overseeing an upcoming civil fraud trial involving the now defunct Trump University to recuse himself because he is Hispanic and is therefore biased against him due to his plan to build a wall to keep out immigrants from Mexico.

I have often wondered about his paranoia. Not any more.

Trump;
the Republican candidate said the judge overseeing his case has shown “tremendous hostility” to him. “He’s Hispanic, which is fine,” Trump said."

Everything is tremendous to trump.

Trump
“Because I think he’s been very, very unfair with us,” Trump replied. “ I think the judge has been extremely unfair.

Has the judge been "Very Very Unfair" or has the judge been "Extremely Unfair"?

I wonder if just one sentence would have gotten his point across.

Trump;
This is a case that many, many, many people said should have been thrown out on summary judgment.

I wonder where and who these people are now? Are these people similar to the phrase " Scriptures that cant be found?"

Trump
" Trump’s reply: “Well because of the wall, and because of everything that’s going with Mexico and all of that,

What is " All of that " , a filler for his reply or something relevant.

Trump
I think it’s frankly –

What happened here , an unfinished sentence? Never mind we hear it at all of his speech's or replies.

Trump
look, this is a judge who has treated me very, very unfairly.

Did he already say this ? Was Rubio right about Trump repeating things?

Trump
This is a case that should have been thrown out a long time ago in the opinion of many great lawyers.”

Again where are all of theses great Lawyers. I would like one name so I could verify this. Guess that wont happen.

Im not sure his dancing and double talk will go well with the judge.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-plays-the-victim-card-against-hispanic-judge-190435760.html

Moses was inarticulate as well. I'll take Trump over any of your NWO candidates any day.
2/28/16 4:23 pm

Post c6thplayer1
I wish you wouldn't Res , but thats why we vote. If he gets in I only pray that he will act presidential instead of how he has been acting. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/28/16 4:28 pm

Post Cojak
[quote="c6thplayer1"] If he gets in I only pray that he will act presidential instead of how he has been acting.[/quote]

Again I'm with you here. A hope and a prayer! Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/28/16 5:19 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic