Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump now calling Romney Names.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump now calling Romney Names. c6thplayer1
I want to say unbelievable but coming from trump its not.

If he keeps this garbage up I wont even vote this year. Trump aint nothing but a foul mouth self serving thug that respects no one but himself.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/25/16 12:15 pm

Post UncleJD
Everything out of his mouth lately is what a nasty Democrat would be saying, he wants to destroy the Republican party at all costs. The simple-minded, angry majority are easy tools for him. He's a rich thug. He embodies everything wrong about crony capitalists. This is all about power and wealth for Trump. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 12:21 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
What name did he call him?

If it was loser - it was accurate.

Romney calls Trump out - and says he has stuff to hide in his tax returns (much like the Democrats would do) - and you accuse Trump of being like a Democrat.

Ridiculous.

Romney had plenty of chances to call Obama on stuff in the debates - but instead gave him a pass - and got beat because of it. But give him a chance to attack a Republican - and he can't wait to do it.

And you call foul on Trump?????

Get a grip guys.
2/25/16 12:34 pm

Post UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

Romney calls Trump out - and says he has stuff to hide in his tax returns (much like the Democrats would do) - and you accuse Trump of being like a Democrat.

Ridiculous.

Romney had plenty of chances to call Obama on stuff in the debates - but instead gave him a pass - and got beat because of it. But give him a chance to attack a Republican - and he can't wait to do it.

Get a grip guys.

He's not running against Romney. He's not running against George W. He's not running against McCain, yet he has to be nasty about everyone.

Its no big deal for him to point out that he doesn't owe anything to Romney. I get that. But his "I own stores with more money than him" remark is petty.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 12:36 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
UncleJD wrote:

Ridiculous.

Get a grip guys.

He's not running against Romney. He's not running against George W. He's not running against McCain, yet he has to be nasty about everyone.

Its no big deal for him to point out that he doesn't owe anything to Romney. I get that. But his "I own stores with more money than him" remark is petty.

Sorry - but you are wrong here.
Romney - a Republican - attacked Trump.
Romney inserted himself into the action - Trump is just getting him to go back to where he belongs.
2/25/16 12:45 pm

Post UncleJD
UncleJD wrote:

Ridiculous.

Get a grip guys.

Romney inserted himself into the action - Trump is just getting him to go back to where he belongs.

Like I said, I get that. His delivery is what I don't like. Why would millions of Americans struggling to make a living care if Trump owns a store with more money than Romney?

George W didn't attack Trump. He simply supported his brother as is natural and Trump attacked him, basically blaming him for 9/11. That was the final straw for me. It was why I really started to look closely at who he was. I wasn't a fan but I probably could have pulled the lever for him somehow.
2/25/16 12:50 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
UncleJD wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

Ridiculous.

Get a grip guys.

Like I said, I get that. His delivery is what I don't like. Why would millions of Americans struggling to make a living care if Trump owns a store with more money than Romney?

George W didn't attack Trump. He simply supported his brother as is natural and Trump attacked him, basically blaming him for 9/11. That was the final straw for me. It was why I really started to look closely at who he was. I wasn't a fan but I probably could have pulled the lever for him somehow.

He attacked Jeb for saying George W kept us safe.

3000+ in NYC probably didn't feel too safe. That is all Trump said. If Jeb had said W kept us safe AFTER 911 - then that would have been accurate.
2/25/16 1:24 pm

Post UncleJD

He attacked Jeb for saying George W kept us safe.

3000+ in NYC probably didn't feel too safe. That is all Trump said. If Jeb had said W kept us safe AFTER 911 - then that would have been accurate.

See? You and everyone else knew exactly what Jeb meant. It wasn't difficult to understand.
2/25/16 1:28 pm

Post JLarry
Donald, this is not a school yard. You are no longer a child. Grow up, act like an adult.

This name calling is for children.

"When I was a child I acted like a child, When I became a man I acted like a man".

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
2/25/16 1:34 pm

Post UncleJD
JLarry wrote:
Donald, this is not a school yard. You are no longer a child. Grow up, act like an adult.

This name calling is for children.

"When I was a child I acted like a child, When I became a man I acted like a man".

he is appealing to the inner-bully in people I see it coming out of church-folk all over the place. I believe it may be God's way of separating the sheep and goats. Its like something out of The Chronicles of Narnia.
2/25/16 1:37 pm

Post UncleJD
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Trump simply calls things as they are. While I may prefer that he choose other means of articulating it, it is what he does. I think people resonate with someone who just simply says what everyone is thinking. The typical politician uses the same "pretend language" that I've written about on here before (regarding Church of God culture).

I think the people rallying to Trump are doing so because they think he will be predictable in his response to matters...which is, "if you push, I/we will push back."

And that is a wonderful culture to bring into the church. (or is it simply coming to the surface). I've known a lot of mean and nasty people who hide behind the "I just call it like I see it" excuse. I've seen that come out of people like roaches out of the walls in a Motel 6 in the last few days.
2/25/16 4:02 pm

Post Cojak
I was behind Romney and voted for him. I think he would have made a much better president than Obama. Much of the present problems would have been avoided.

That said. Mitt and the rest of the TOP dogs in the GOP JUST DO NOT GET IT.

I would bet only a small percentage of people care about the amount of taxes a candidate paid this time. Most voters (AMERICANS) know the rich use attorneys to do their taxes. They take every loop hole there is just like I used to and some of you do. I am not afraid to say, I bet Trump is legal, tax wise. Jeb published 33 years of taxes and see where it got him!

The American people are sick of business as usual and the leading GOP'ers STILL DO NOT GET IT! I am tired of PC. I honestly hate to think the GOP leaders are that dumb, but some would rather a democrat get in than Trump. Will Trump change the status quo? I have no idea, but I know Hillary won't.

AT this point in Government I have more to worry about than how much tax a Billionaire pays. I know they do make jobs...

One added note: Trump has said hit the ISIS where it hurts, in the pocket book. Finally some one started that and it is making some difference.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/25/16 5:53 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Cojak , Its not about the GOP. I completely understand why the nation is fed up with the do nothing GOP and I am to. The post was about trumps character , or lack of a mature one.

If its OK for him to call other names then why dont we start doing it here? Just one little glitch that someone makes here that we dont agree with and lets call them stupid or a dope or some of the other names trump uses.

I worked directly for several Directors in my lifetime and have never heard one of them call someone stupid. And many have disagreed with their approach to subjects. Thats 25 years in a management position. I can say the same for our company presidents except extend the time limit to 38 years.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/25/16 6:09 pm

Post UncleJD
The anti-PC backlash has crept into common courtesy and decency. We had manners and courtesy long before the PC junk, and there SHOULD be a big difference between the two. But now, everyone is going for one another's throats if you don't agree with them, common courtesy and respect are now a waste of time when you just want to say it like it is, if you protest, then you are just being "PC". If you haven't noticed it yet, you will. As the leader goes, so goes the nation. If you disagree with anything you'll be a "loser", a "moron" or just told to "shut up", like I have recently by good church-men who I promise you I am in every way more conservative than they can even understand yet now I'm "a liberal". Its funny actually, the words they couldn't define if they had to, come flowing out as if they are suddenly the boss in the board-room (You're Fired!), just because they've heard it so much out of one mouth. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/25/16 6:32 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
The anti-PC backlash has crept into common courtesy and decency. We had manners and courtesy long before the PC junk, and there SHOULD be a big difference between the two. But now, everyone is going for one another's throats if you don't agree with them, common courtesy and respect are now a waste of time when you just want to say it like it is, if you protest, then you are just being "PC". If you haven't noticed it yet, you will. As the leader goes, so goes the nation. If you disagree with anything you'll be a "loser", a "moron" or just told to "shut up", like I have recently by good church-men who I promise you I am in every way more conservative than they can even understand yet now I'm "a liberal". Its funny actually, the words they couldn't define if they had to, come flowing out as if they are suddenly the boss in the board-room (You're Fired!), just because they've heard it so much out of one mouth.

Why shouldn't we be a little rude and course with the devils in the GOP who side with the NWO against our country? I cannot believe so many Christians are more angry at Trump for the way he curses the darkness than they are at the darkness itself. Did you ever read how the Apostles addressed certain people in Acts?
2/25/16 7:43 pm

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Why shouldn't we be a little rude and course with the devils in the GOP who side with the NWO against our country? I cannot believe so many Christians are more angry at Trump for the way he curses the darkness than they are at the darkness itself. Did you ever read how the Apostles addressed certain people in Acts?

I was talking about basic discourse between people and how they feel they have been empowered to be rude to anyone who disagrees with them.

But I gotta say I don't think we can defeat the NWO man, they are just too powerful.

2/25/16 7:53 pm

Post UncleJD
Tom Sterbens wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Trump simply calls things as they are. While I may prefer that he choose other means of articulating it, it is what he does. I think people resonate with someone who just simply says what everyone is thinking. The typical politician uses the same "pretend language" that I've written about on here before (regarding Church of God culture).

I think the people rallying to Trump are doing so because they think he will be predictable in his response to matters...which is, "if you push, I/we will push back."

And that is a wonderful culture to bring into the church.

Can you explain what that means in light of what I wrote?
Thanks

I think at first, at leas for me, it was indeed refreshing to hear someone say what I had been thinking, but after months of it just escalating I think it has gone beyond that into a combative, punitive attitude. I believe I have already been seeing a nasty punitive stance among church folk who support Trump when people voice their concerns about him, they are getting rude, dismissive and bullying. They remind me of the skinny twerps on the playground that said "yeah!" a lot when the big bully was pushing people around. I remember a certain Republican President who would be ridiculed today for saying "I want a kinder, gentler nation"
2/26/16 10:34 am

Post Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Cojak , Its not about the GOP.
I worked directly for several Directors in my lifetime and have never heard one of them call someone stupid. And many have disagreed with their approach to subjects. Thats 25 years in a management position. I can say the same for our company presidents except extend the time limit to 38 years.

Again I agree, my point is this crazy election cycle is different. The norms do not fit. My LOGIC has at least 6 solid times said, "This statement/action will sink his ship!" The next day he had climbed (slimed) 3 points in the polls.

I am saying, I am not smart enough to grasp what is happening this season, but the POWERS THAT BE are supposed to be able to read the 'political winds and say the correct things!' They try, but they use the same political rules. THEY CANNOT THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX as some fast food company says. They are so used to business as usual they cannot see what MANY of us feel. They are lost when it comes to changing the rules.

I despise Trumps manner, language and EGO, but I am more disgusted at a Political group that is so far from 'CONSERVATIVE' THEY FORGOT WHAT THE WORD MEANS. The GOP like the Democratic party of the 50's is leaving its base and the base doesn't even know it (but might be finding it out!).

I don't know the answer, but for some reason you cannot attack Trump on his level. Romney comes across (to me) as 'jealous' that Trump is doing what he could not do. I did not say that is why he made the 'challenge' I am saying that is 'Politics as usual' AND IT WILL NOT WORK FOR SOME STRANGE REASON. Confused Confused Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/26/16 10:54 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic