Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Be there

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Be there Cojak
A few years ago I went to visit a friend George Coleman. He had married Bro. Branham's daughter, Donna (Singing Branhams?). We had breakfast with the family and Bro Branham, who is an OLD man and a character, said, "Jack, have you ever noticed, no matter where you are, 'THERE YOU ARE'!
We all laughed.

Today I was thinking of a pastor we had once that never seemed to 'be present' even though he was there.
Today I thought:
"Where ever you are, YOU SHOULD BE THERE!" Cool

Smile, I am still befuddled by the SOTU. Where the loudest ovations were to the statements:

1..WE passed legislation or approved for people to marry who they love!
2.. We are going to save the planet thru our agreement to fix emissions.
3.. We are not going to discriminate against any religion no matter how they pray!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/13/16 10:54 am

Post Re: Be there Old Time Country Preacher
Cojak wrote:
A few years ago I went to visit a friend George Coleman. He had married Bro. Branham's daughter, Donna (Singing Branhams?).

Wheeeww, thanks Cojak, fer clearin at up. Son, I thought you was talkin bout William Branham.
Acts-pert Poster
1/13/16 10:57 am

Post Re: Be there UncleJD
Cojak wrote:

-- "WE" also look over the facts that nearly every time it was ever put to a vote, it failed BIG, so "we" had to rely on the unelected courts to push our agenda

--- We are going to tax everyone to death so they no longer make emissions

3.. We are not going to discriminate against any religion no matter how they pray!

--- Unless they are Christians, then we'll make them do whatever we want them to do, or they will be fined out of business.. Oh yeah, and not let them pray anywhere that would be heard.

Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/13/16 11:25 am

Post Re: Be there Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
Cojak wrote:

-- "WE" also look over the facts that nearly every time it was ever put to a vote, it failed BIG, so "we" had to rely on the unelected courts to push our agenda

--- We are going to tax everyone to death so they no longer make emissions

--- Unless they are Christians, then we'll make them do whatever we want them to do, or they will be fined out of business.. Oh yeah, and not let them pray anywhere that would be heard.

Thanks for the clarifications! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/13/16 11:30 am

Post Re: Be there georgiapath
Cojak wrote:
A few years ago I went to visit a friend George Coleman. He had married Bro. Branham's daughter, Donna (Singing Branhams?). We had breakfast with the family and Bro Branham, who is an OLD man and a character, said, "Jack, have you ever noticed, no matter where you are, 'THERE YOU ARE'!
We all laughed.

Today I was thinking of a pastor we had once that never seemed to 'be present' even though he was there.
Today I thought:
"Where ever you are, YOU SHOULD BE THERE!" Cool

Smile, I am still befuddled by the SOTU. Where the loudest ovations were to the statements:

I am so glad this is the last time we will have to listen to him. He is such a joke, doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.
Acts-dicted
1/13/16 11:39 am

Post Da Sheik
Cojak I have a dear friend who suffers from this disorder. Even my wife has remarked about it. He is a great pastor but any time we fellowship w him we feel like he is not "with us". He is always on his phone or Bluetooth or looking around the room. Acts Enthusiast
1/13/16 12:16 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic