Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

How to Stop Trump
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
Oh, wait, all this is moot because Obama is going to declare martial law! Idea

Yeah, I'm sorry. I forgot about that! Truthfully, I was reminded of that today in a WAlMart in Eustis, FL, and I did not know the man. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/7/16 12:13 am

Post Cojak
Seriously, I don't mean to be making light of this, but I do have two friends who are convinced of this very thing. I just do not believe it. It is possible, most anything is, I just think someone loves to stir the pot with what I consider a wild story with some facts thrown in.

Obama has been a terrible president in my opinion. Hillary is someone I do not trust. Trump is a loud mouth but does have a huge following. Since I watched the last debate (the first I have seen) Trump made sense. Maybe he can settle down and not be as 'silly' as he has appeared at times. I think he has a chance to beat Hillary, but just a chance, if it happens it will not be by a landslide (but I wish it would be) .

But to the OP I think it is just a Conspiracy theory. /will not happen. Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/7/16 12:21 am

Post georgiapath
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Can't read all of that. Can you break it down

There are classes for adults you can take...

Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
1/8/16 10:47 am

Post I thought there was nothing to worry about Dean Steenburgh
Hey Resident,
According to your other thread you have declared that HRC will beat Trump or anybody else that comes her way.

So my question is, why did you write this?

If she is 'in' according to your opinion then why would there need to be so much concern over the 'Donald' making office?

If it comes down to choosing between Trump & Hillary I'm doing the Christian thing here & not voting for Hilary. I have heard so many people bemoan voting for Trump & as much as I agree & sympathize, I have to state that any vote against the front runner in the GOP is a vote for HRC! She has a huge built in blind following of mind numb robots who could care less that she tried to destroy evidence by dumping 30,000 emails & the rest of the story.
If she gets elected it's because once again the soft conservatives stayed home & voted their 'conscience' ...and look how that worked out the last 2 elections.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
1/10/16 12:33 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
Hey Resident,
According to your other thread you have declared that HRC will beat Trump or anybody else that comes her way.

Dean, I think what RS was saying is that people who claim Hillary will beat Trump (or Cruz) aren't actually looking at the current polling data, which shows a close race.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/10/16 1:57 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
Hey Resident,

Dean, I think what RS was saying is that people who claim Hillary will beat Trump (or Cruz) aren't actually looking at the current polling data, which shows a close race.

Oh!

I read it like he was for her ...ok ...so here goes ....I apologize!
Geeskers!
Smile

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
1/10/16 4:05 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
Hey Resident,

Oh!

I read it like he was for her ...ok ...so here goes ....I apologize!
Geeskers!
Smile

Not to worry. I did not take anything as an insult.
1/10/16 4:18 pm

Post Re: I thought there was nothing to worry about Resident Skeptic
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Hey Resident,

So my question is, why did you write this?

If she is 'in' according to your opinion then why would there need to be so much concern over the 'Donald' making office?

If it comes down to choosing between Trump & Hillary I'm doing the Christian thing here & not voting for Hilary. I have heard so many people bemoan voting for Trump & as much as I agree & sympathize, I have to state that any vote against the front runner in the GOP is a vote for HRC! She has a huge built in blind following of mind numb robots who could care less that she tried to destroy evidence by dumping 30,000 emails & the rest of the story.
If she gets elected it's because once again the soft conservatives stayed home & voted their 'conscience' ...and look how that worked out the last 2 elections.

I'm with you. I cannot understand those on here who so bemoan Trump.
1/10/16 4:19 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic