Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Time to End the Campaign: The Ole Timer Rests His Case

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Time to End the Campaign: The Ole Timer Rests His Case Old Time Country Preacher
agin unaccredited degrees. No amount a arguin/bickerin/etc is gonna change the ole timers position, an they aint no need in fillin up Acts with it.

Love all you fellers, just please, learn all ya can about Jesus an preach him crucified an risen agin.

Last edited by Old Time Country Preacher on 11/23/15 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-pert Poster
11/23/15 5:24 am

Post "Slipshod School of Ministry for Wannabe Scholars" Aaron Scott
This is what I contest. You have questioned the CHARACTER of good men who don't happen to have an accredited degree, but may have still completed stringent course requirements for the doctorate they received elsewhere.

You call them "wannabe scholars." I've met those with doctorates that are not scholars. But you give them "blanket immunity" from your blind faith approach to accreditation.

I challenge you to look up the requirements of accreditation. In one that I looked at, one of the stringent requirements was that the college have a "Mission Statement." This was one of your "legit" accreditation agencies.

Which accreditation agency do you know of that visits all classes and sits through all courses to determine accreditation? Oh, wait, I know: NONE OF THEM.

Do the professors have an accredited doctorate? Well, then, they are clearly providing a quality education, right?

Oh, and by the way, if you don't pay us, then no matter how good you are, we will not be issuing you an accreditation certificate.

QUIT BELITTLING THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE AN ACCREDITED DEGREE UNTIL YOU HAVE CLEARLY DETERMINED THEY DO NOT HAVE THE ACADEMIC ABILITY OF OTHERS.

You owe people that much, surely.

Here is your argument put another way:

Unless you are born in Pennsylvania, you're a moron. Why? Because Pennsylvania has been accredited! You, being born in Georgia are just a wannabe.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/23/15 8:39 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Shalom! Acts-pert Poster
11/23/15 9:30 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic