Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Flee Sodom

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Flee Sodom Resident Skeptic
We used to point out the error of Lot pitching his tent toward Sodom. But modern thinking says, "Oh Lot did the right thing! Just think of all the souls he can reach in Sodom".

But we forget that the culture of Sodom destroyed his family. I say FLEE SODOM! Above all, we must save our kids from the influence of Sodom, even if it means a literal, geographical re-location. If at all possible, adjust your lifestyle so you can home school or send them to private school. That is not a guarantee your child will stay on the right path, but at least they won't be around as much Sodom influence.

In addition, point your kids towards accredited Christian colleges. Don't throw your kids to the godless professors who hate you and all you stand for.
11/22/15 10:38 am

Post Re: Flee Sodom Old Time Country Preacher
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I say FLEE SODOM! Above all, we must save our kids from the influence of Sodom, even if it means a literal, geographical re-location. If at all possible, adjust your lifestyle so you can home school or send them to private school...In addition, point your kids towards accredited Christian colleges. Don't throw your kids to the godless professors who hate you and all you stand for.

Solid words! Children can't be kept from all influence, but parents will stand before God responsible for what they allow their kids to be influenced by. If I provide the best I can for my child, I will not stand accountable for whether or not my child accepts/rejects the faith. I will stand accountable for what I allowed as far as influence.
Acts-pert Poster
11/22/15 2:30 pm

Post c6thplayer1
I'm glad Im not raising kids in this era. Mine are all grown. Needless to say
Is a Jungle out there.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/22/15 10:36 pm

Post mytimewillcome
Bye. I hear Canada is taking applications. Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
11/23/15 4:17 am

Post Re: Flee Sodom wayne
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
I say FLEE SODOM! Above all, we must save our kids from the influence of Sodom, even if it means a literal, geographical re-location. If at all possible, adjust your lifestyle so you can home school or send them to private school...In addition, point your kids towards accredited Christian colleges. Don't throw your kids to the godless professors who hate you and all you stand for.

Solid words! Children can't be kept from all influence, but parents will stand before God responsible for what they allow their kids to be influenced by. If I provide the best I can for my child, I will not stand accountable for whether or not my child accepts/rejects the faith. I will stand accountable for what I allowed as far as influence.

Thumb Up
Acts Enthusiast
11/23/15 9:17 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic