Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Gloria Copeland Lied to the Old Timer

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Gloria Copeland Lied to the Old Timer Old Time Country Preacher
In her book, “God’s Will for You,” on page 54, Gloria Copeland writes of the guaranteed 100-fold blessing promised by God to everyone who gives, “Give $10 and receive $1000; give $1000 and receive $100,000…give one house and receive one hundred houses or a house worth one hundred times as much. Mark 10:30 is a good deal.”

A few months ago the ole timer gave to a family in need a used vehicle with a market value of $5,000. I gave it expecting nothing in return, only to bless a family in need. But according to Copelands WOF teaching, I was guaranteed a return of $500,000. It DID NOT happen. Copeland lied. WOF teachin is error.
Acts-pert Poster
11/18/15 10:05 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
A few months ago the ole timer gave...

Ya got ta have a little patience, there, Ole Timer. Hit ain't been but a few months. Give ya seed a little time ta grow.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/18/15 10:11 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I really do hate playing the Devil's advocate, Old Timer, but they would say that since you gave expecting nothing in return, well then, according to your faith be it unto you. A feller's gotta give expecting to receive. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/18/15 11:46 pm

Post georgiapath
I never give expecting anything in return. I'm thankful I have it to give instead of needing somebody give to me. Acts-dicted
11/19/15 8:51 am

Post Cojak
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
I really do hate playing the Devil's advocate, Old Timer, but they would say that since you gave expecting nothing in return, well then, according to your faith be it unto you. A feller's gotta give expecting to receive.

I must agree with QW, you just didn't 'spect enough. Just think, you coulda been driving in the Kentuck mts inna Rolls Royce! I'm sorry, but you did not follow instructions. Sad

But she appreciates you buying the book! Smile gotta pay attention, there is always a test later! Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/19/15 10:46 am

Post Re: Gloria Copeland Lied to the Old Timer c6thplayer1
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
In her book, “God’s Will for You,” on page 54, Gloria Copeland writes of the guaranteed 100-fold blessing promised by God to everyone who gives, “Give $10 and receive $1000; give $1000 and receive $100,000…give one house and receive one hundred houses or a house worth one hundred times as much. Mark 10:30 is a good deal.”

A few months ago the ole timer gave to a family in need a used vehicle with a market value of $5,000. I gave it expecting nothing in return, only to bless a family in need. But according to Copelands WOF teaching, I was guaranteed a return of $500,000. It DID NOT happen. Copeland lied. WOF teachin is error.

Heres a better prophesy. You have and will receive many blessings that by far outweighs any monetary return that she said.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/19/15 12:00 pm

Post Re: Gloria Copeland Lied to the Old Timer Dave Dorsey
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Heres a better prophesy. You have and will receive many blessings that by far outweighs any monetary return that she said.

Or not - he could be getting his reward in this thread per Matthew 6:1-2. Smile

(Posted in jest)
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/19/15 1:01 pm

Post Re: Gloria Copeland Lied to the Old Timer Old Time Country Preacher
Dave Dorsey wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

(Posted in jest)

Them verses didn't say anything bout postin it on Acts to reveal Copelandite error. Wink
Acts-pert Poster
11/19/15 2:17 pm

Post Re: Gloria Copeland Lied to the Old Timer c6thplayer1
Dave Dorsey wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

(Posted in jest)

Dont think so... I have read most all of OT's post and have never heard or read an ounce of "look at me." I would bet that he has given a lot more to others than your average christian. Cool
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/19/15 10:17 pm

Post Fancy that-- bonnie knox
C6th taking up for the Ole Timer. All I can figure is either c6th has been listening to some mellow music and has gotten in a mellow mood or else he is trying to be good so Santy Claus will bring him some new musical toy for Christmas. Shocked [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/19/15 11:53 pm

Post Re: Fancy that-- Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
C6th taking up for the Ole Timer. All I can figure is either c6th has been listening to some mellow music and has gotten in a mellow mood or else he is trying to be good so Santy Claus will bring him some new musical toy for Christmas. Shocked

Now at mellow music thing might very well be the case, but it aint got nothin to do with ole Santy Clause. C has probly been listenin to Gilmours new song "In Any Tongue."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRXoZDjFeRk

Listen at at guitar solo beginning at 4:55.
Acts-pert Poster
11/20/15 12:32 am

Post Re: Gloria Copeland Lied to the Old Timer Old Time Country Preacher
c6thplayer1 wrote:
I have read most all of OT's post and have never heard or read an ounce of "look at me."

Very observant, C, an ya won't hear the ole timer exaltin hisself an sayin "look at me." At aint who the ole timer is. If folk is gonna look at anybody................Look at Jesus!
Acts-pert Poster
11/20/15 12:34 am

Post georgiapath
Cojak wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
I really do hate playing the Devil's advocate, Old Timer, but they would say that since you gave expecting nothing in return, well then, according to your faith be it unto you. A feller's gotta give expecting to receive.

I must agree with QW, you just didn't 'spect enough. Just think, you coulda been driving in the Kentuck mts inna Rolls Royce! I'm sorry, but you did not follow instructions. Sad

But she appreciates you buying the book! Smile gotta pay attention, there is always a test later! Embarassed

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
11/20/15 8:33 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Nope, thanks fer the speculation, fellers. Copelands promise of a 100-fold return comes with no strings attached. Nowhere in her book did she say we had to "expect" or "anticipate" or anything of the kind. Per Miss Gloria, it is my right, it will work everytime whether a person is a saint or sinner. Hagin taught that this principle even works for non-believers because it is an immutable law of God.

Where is my $500,000? Hey, you boys oughtta be prayin bout this, cause when I git it I'm gonna pay tithes ($50,000) to Acts. Its gonna be divided up among the top 25 posters and $2,000 will be given to their church.
Acts-pert Poster
11/20/15 10:27 am

Post bonnie knox
Hey Ole Timer, are you expecting that half million to come as a lump sum?
Maybe it will come in in dribs and drabbles. Or maybe you need to go out and find that tractor that the grass is growing up around and sell it at the antique farm auction.
You got me excited when you said the top 25 posters on Acts. I've got to be up there somewhere!
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/20/15 10:34 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Hey Ole Timer...You got me excited when you said the top 25 posters on Acts. I've got to be up there somewhere!

Believe and ye shall receive.
Acts-pert Poster
11/20/15 10:38 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic