Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I dreamed about Brad Freeman last night

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I dreamed about Brad Freeman last night bonnie knox
Shocked
Cool
Confused
Okay, I don't think this is necessarily a dream from the Lord, but I'm not on medication, either. I just thought I would throw this out there for the fun of it.
Brad was in an office in a basement-like room. (Not a room that I imagine his real office looks like.) He came from the office to the adjoining room to where a young woman was doing some administrative work (shelving books or folders or something) and where there were papers on a bulletin board showing local resources of where people who were facing hard times could get assistance.
There had been some sort of church potluck and I was packing up a lasagna and some fried chicken. (It was not something I had cooked, but something I was ending up taking home. That part of the dream was just a slight variation on an actual happening.) Now, don't ask me how a church potluck was taking place in an office. Dreams are like that sometimes.
Brad was getting ready to eat lunch (something healthy and low fat, lol. I can't really remember, but I'm thinking a salad and one other thing, perhaps) at the desk in the outer office, and almost as an afterthought, I offered some of the food I was packing up. He took the smaller of two pieces of chicken that were on the plate, a piece of chicken that had been cut off a larger piece. (I thought chicken would complement his meal nicely.)
I left and wondered if he would think the chicken was good and would wrongly attribute to me the cooking of it. (In real life, I do not know how to cook chicken, shocking as that may seem.)
Then I dreamed about a bunch of other stuff with other people. They say you remember your dreams if your sleep is interrupted, so I must have had my sleep interrupted.
Oh, one other thing, the outer office had a short flight of stairs leading up to the outdoors.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/2/15 9:30 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Sounds like Nightmare on Brad Street
11/2/15 10:03 am

Post bonnie knox
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Sounds like Nightmare on Brad Street

LOL. It wasn't a nightmare. I wasn't looking for anything I couldn't find. I wasn't trying to move when I was unable. I wasn't being chased or falling. There was no violence.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/2/15 10:05 am

Post Cojak
Don't cook chicken? And you attend the COG? Wow, you are definitely the new breed. I know Brad MUST eat chicken, Preacher's all eat Chicken.... Cool
And yeah, he thought you cooked it. You will have to straighten that out in the next dream! Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/2/15 10:23 am

Post Cojak
WAs he a fat or skinny lawyer? Just wondering! Wink
11/2/15 10:24 am

Post bonnie knox
Cojak wrote:

So skinny he could stand under a clothesline in the rain and not get wet. So skinny he had to walk twice to make a shadow.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/2/15 10:30 am

Post Re: I dreamed about Brad Freeman last night c6thplayer1
Quote:
Brad was in an office in a basement-like room. (Not a room that I imagine his real office looks like.)

I wonder if - your perception of Brad is not as it is really is and may be quite humbling.

Quote:
He came from the office to the adjoining room to where a young woman was doing some administrative work (shelving books or folders or something) and where there were papers on a bulletin board showing local resources of where people who were facing hard times could get assistance.

If wonder if - you saw that he is member of some group but only has one person assisting him helping others less fortunate. Where are the workers?

Quote:
There had been some sort of church potluck and I was packing up a lasagna and some fried chicken. (It was not something I had cooked, but something I was ending up taking home.

I wonder if - something that Brad has said or posted has remained within you
far beyond this board?

Quote:
That part of the dream was just a slight variation on an actual happening.) Now, don't ask me how a church potluck was taking place in an office.

I wonder - How many people feed the gospel to others at work?

Quote:
Brad was getting ready to eat lunch (something healthy and low fat, lol. I can't really remember, but I'm thinking a salad and one other thing, perhaps) at the desk in the outer office,

It appears that he places only good things in his body.

Quote:
I offered some of the food I was packing up. He took the smaller of two pieces of chicken that were on the plate, a piece of chicken that had been cut off a larger piece. (I thought chicken would complement his meal nicely.)

I wonder if he is able to see that even small things are the greatest of all

Quote:
I left and wondered if he would think the chicken was good and would wrongly attribute to me the cooking of it.

I wonder if all people sometimes dont have doubts about what they offer to others whether in context or value.

Quote:
(In real life, I do not know how to cook chicken, shocking as that may seem.)

I once had doubts about my ability to serve as a church musician. With Gods help that stumbling block has been totally removed.

Quote:
Then I dreamed about a bunch of other stuff with other people. They say you remember your dreams if your sleep is interrupted, so I must have had my sleep interrupted.

We have all been interrupted , by other people , but the really important stuff remains with us regardless.

Quote:
Oh, one other thing, the outer office had a short flight of stairs leading up to the outdoors.

I wonder if we all have a short path to take leading to our destination.

Quote:
Dreams are like that sometimes.
and almost as an afterthought,

You have Great insight.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/2/15 11:30 am

Post bonnie knox
c6th, did you ever smoke pot? (that's just a rhetorical question) ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/2/15 11:35 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Cojak wrote:

So skinny he could stand under a clothesline in the rain and not get wet. So skinny he had to walk twice to make a shadow.

OK, that's it. Based on Pharaoah's dream, the skinny brad is tryin to eat up all the other folk (skinny cows eatin up the fat cows).

Only in this case, its about doctrine. Ole Brad is tryin to "eat up" ever Acts poster with hyper-grace nonsense.

Its gotta be a dream from heaven, Miss Bonnie.
Acts-pert Poster
11/2/15 11:55 am

bonnie knox wrote:
c6th, did you ever smoke pot? (that's just a rhetorical question) ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I bet ole C put down some reefer in his day............. Cool
Acts-pert Poster
11/2/15 11:56 am

Post bonnie knox
That might not bode too well for me, Ole Timer, since I walked out of there with that larger piece of chicken breast on MY plate.
Embarassed

Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Cojak wrote:

OK, that's it. Based on Pharaoah's dream, the skinny brad is tryin to eat up all the other folk (skinny cows eatin up the fat cows).

Only in this case, its about doctrine. Ole Brad is tryin to "eat up" ever Acts poster with hyper-grace nonsense.

Its gotta be a dream from heaven, Miss Bonnie.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/2/15 12:15 pm

Post c6thplayer1
bonnie knox wrote:
c6th, did you ever smoke pot? (that's just a rhetorical question) ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Just one in Vietnam. I saw my head floating across the mountains , It took over an hour for me to eat a can of beef and potatoes -- I learned a quick lesson that its not for me. Cool
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/2/15 12:16 pm

Post Re: I dreamed about Brad Freeman last night Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
I wonder if we all have a short path to take leading to our destination.

Quote:
Dreams are like that sometimes.
and almost as an afterthought,

You have Great insight.

I gotta say C6th, I think the interp would fit right up there with Joseph (Smith), not bad, a little practice and you can book some revivals if you make it to the ?General Assembly! Cool
11/2/15 2:28 pm

Post bradfreeman
Thanks for sharing Bonnie.

Not every dream is from the Lord. But dreams are an important aspect of the work of the Spirit (Acts 2:17). There are 5 dreams in the first 3 chapters of Matthew.

When I have a dream that I remember, I try to take time to ask the Lord about it. I simply figure that, if the dream is from the Lord, He is speaking to me so that I will speak back to Him.
When I dream about someone, I try to take time to pray for that person - even if I never share the dream with them on a public post or a private message. I'm often surprised at how those prayers open up insights into the dream.

I took several positives out of your dream (C6th hit most of them).

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
11/5/15 6:11 am

Post georgiapath
[quote="Nature Boy Florida"]Sounds like Nightmare on Brad Street[/quote

] ROFL ROFL ROFL
Acts-dicted
11/6/15 11:51 am

c6thplayer1 wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Just one in Vietnam. I saw my head floating across the mountains , It took over an hour for me to eat a can of beef and potatoes -- I learned a quick lesson that its not for me. Cool

C, son, if you had at experience from just one joint, hey, they was more in at thing than just THC. Somebody done snuck some substance in at thing.

Hey, the only time I ever seen ma head floatin across the mountains was the one an only time I said "NO" to momma. (Shhhh, don't tell the submission sponsors at). Mr. Green
Acts-pert Poster
11/6/15 12:13 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic