Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Specific Tree, alive on Earth right now, linked to the Tree of Life in Genesis

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Specific Tree, alive on Earth right now, linked to the Tree of Life in Genesis Old Time Country Preacher
Received the following today in a email from Charisma Media:

Dear Reader,

Has one of the Bible's oldest mysteries finally been solved?

According to a think tank based outside of Washington, D.C., the answer might be YES...

They've uncovered a 753-year-old manuscript probing the mysterious "Tree of Life" mentioned in the book of Genesis...

Turns out there's more to this mysterious tree than anyone thought.

And believe it or not, it's now being linked it to a specific tree... one that's alive and growing on Earth, right now.

Amazingly, this mysterious tree is reported to heal more than 11 different diseases... including cancer.

In fact, it's been tested against some of the deadliest cancers known to medicine, including pancreatic cancer -- with amazing results...

It's one of the most powerful healing plants ever discovered -- which is one of the reasons it's being linked to the Bible's Tree of Life.

Go here for the full, eye-opening story... including details on how to use this tree's healing power for yourself and your loved ones.

Sincerely,

Kelly O'Donnell
Health Sciences Institute

P.S. Did you know many Bible scholars believe the Tree of Life contained powerful healing compounds that repelled disease and extended the human lifespan? They say it's how Adam lived 930 years. Question is -- did those "divine genetics" get passed down through time to trees that are alive today? Click here to find out...
Acts-pert Poster
11/4/15 1:58 pm

Post bonnie knox
Yes, my friend, God had angels guarding it from Adam and Eve, but YOU can have access if you act now. For $777.77, you can have your very own herbal remedy made of crushed leaves from this tree along with other plants known for their health properties. Don't hesitate; Call NOW!
A portion of your money will be used in research on how to propagate this tree through tissue cultures.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/4/15 2:14 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Yes, my friend, God had angels guarding it from Adam and Eve, but YOU can have access if you act now. For $777.77, you can have your very own herbal remedy made of crushed leaves from this tree along with other plants known for their health properties. Don't hesitate; Call NOW!
A portion of your money will be used in research on how to propagate this tree through tissue cultures.

No matter how insane, how stupid it is, how far fetched it might be, the gullible just keep on gittin gullibler.

Its like Gullible, Gullibler and Gulliblerer...
Acts-pert Poster
11/4/15 2:24 pm

Post John Jett
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

No matter how insane, how stupid it is, how far fetched it might be, the gullible just keep on gittin gullibler.

Its like Gullible, Gullibler and Gulliblerer...

I saw that movie
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
11/4/15 3:25 pm

Post Link
How did they get past the cherubim with the flaming sword?
11/4/15 3:48 pm

Post bonnie knox
Link wrote:
How did they get past the cherubim with the flaming sword?

It is theorized that it got uprooted during Noah's flood, and a piece of the root sprang up in a separate location.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/4/15 3:51 pm

Post John Jett
maybe they bound the swords and loosed the tree Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
11/4/15 5:01 pm

Post I do find it odd... Aaron Scott
That several religions or mythologies speak of a "tree."

In Norse mythology, Yggdrasill is a powerful tree.

Even in the movie "Avatar," you'll remember the tree there.

I have wondered if all of these religions/stories are tracing back to another tree that we know so well?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/4/15 5:41 pm

Post c6thplayer1
the tree no longer produces apples , It grows natural PHD Diploma's.. Cool Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/4/15 5:45 pm

Post bonnie knox
c6thplayer1 wrote:
the tree no longer produces apples , It grows natural PHD Diploma's.. Cool

I believe the clothes that Adam and Eve wore were actually diplomas. I spoke to a Israeli cabbie who said the kind of animals killed to make their clothes were sheep. I put 2 and 2 together: sheepskins.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/4/15 7:42 pm

Post c6thplayer1
bonnie knox wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

I believe the clothes that Adam and Eve wore were actually diplomas. I spoke to a Israeli cabbie who said the kind of animals killed to make their clothes were sheep. I put 2 and 2 together: sheepskins.

great analyzation !
11/4/15 8:41 pm

Post Cojak
I was already to buy into this, then I sensed I was missing something, so I re read maybe I should something is wrong. There it was, the foolish person who thunk this up was very ignorant, there is NO REAL THINK TANK IN or near WASHINGTON DC, even first graders know that. Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/4/15 8:52 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Cojak wrote:
I was already to buy into this, then I sensed I was missing something, so I re read maybe I should something is wrong. There it was, the foolish person who thunk this up was very ignorant, there is NO REAL THINK TANK IN or near WASHINGTON DC, even first graders know that. Confused

They just misspelled it Cojak. Its not "Think Tank" - its "Drunk tank"

Cool
11/4/15 10:16 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Cool
Acts-pert Poster
11/4/15 10:47 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic