Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Will Cruz surge?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Will Cruz surge? Resident Skeptic
I'm hearing allot of speculating from the pundits, including Rush, that Cruz is the dark horse in this race. What say yall?
10/30/15 3:30 pm

Post Cojak
I personally like Cruz and much of his politics, but he just doesn't seem to the the man in front yelling follow me with the multitudes surge after to victory. Seems folks are saying,"is he for real", not WOW.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/30/15 3:55 pm

Post JLarry
I think he will.

But I still support a Huckabee/Carson ticket.

If or when Huckabee falls out I will move to Cruz/Carson ticket. Or Carson/Cruz ticket.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
10/30/15 4:05 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
I didn't feel ready to commit to anyone, but after Wednesday night, I am coming out as a Cruz man. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/30/15 5:19 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Cruz has been my favorite all along. Not sure he has the charisma necessary to win though. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/30/15 6:42 pm

Post Ventureforth
JLarry wrote:
I think he will.

If or when Huckabee falls out I will move to Cruz/Carson ticket. Or Carson/Cruz ticket.

Yes. Huckabee is not a bad choice. I like him and could see him as president. I wish he polled higher. But we'll see what happens. I also like Carson as his running mate. I haven't paid Cruz too much attention and I really don't know why. But I'm sure he has some great ideas. I may take a closer look.
Acts-celerater
10/30/15 9:06 pm

Post Cojak
I have a friend who is a CRUZ FAN! According to him Cruz is the dark horse who will rise up and win. He feels he is the only Presidential looking person in the group.

Of course this person has been telling me Obama will be impeached and Hillary is going to jail for over a year now and that the other candidates are RINO's. Shocked
10/30/15 10:10 pm

Post John Jett
Cruz is OK by me. Sadly, I think it will be Rubio in the end since he is sort of the "truce" between establishment and more conservative wing. I think Carson's surge will be short lived. He's very likable, but in the end he doesn't seem savvy or worldly-wise to me. Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/30/15 11:47 pm

Post c6thplayer1
I like Huckabee to but he and Newt Gingrich have the same in common. they dont know how to present their beliefs in a manner that stirs the voting population. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/31/15 9:59 am

Post Travis Johnson
Ted Cruz is exceptional. An ideal president in my mind.

If he continues getting traction, I'll very much look forward to voting for him.

I'll be glad to vote for Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, or Ben Carson. I am very glad Jeb Bush will not be our next president. I hope Hillary Clinton won't be.

Huckabee, Graham, Paul, etc... are toast. It doesn't matter if they stay in or get out. They just aren't effective right now. The longer Jeb Bush stays in, the less likely Marco Rubio is to be the nominee. Of course, the way he's handling himself, his support will continue to melt away and go to Rubio.

Also, the way the RNC is functioning is making it more and more difficult for them to be trusted. Honestly, the GOP just isn't trustworthy. They don't keep their promises. I'm on board with their platform. But, they say one thing and consistently do the opposite. The GOP has been pretty terrible.
Acts-dicted
10/31/15 10:49 am

Post c6thplayer1
Travis Johnson wrote:

If he continues getting traction, I'll very much look forward to voting for him.

I'll be glad to vote for Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, or Ben Carson. I am very glad Jeb Bush will not be our next president. I hope Hillary Clinton won't be.

Huckabee, Graham, Paul, etc... are toast. It doesn't matter if they stay in or get out. They just aren't effective right now. The longer Jeb Bush stays in, the less likely Marco Rubio is to be the nominee. Of course, the way he's handling himself, his support will continue to melt away and go to Rubio.

Also, the way the RNC is functioning is making it more and more difficult for them to be trusted. Honestly, the GOP just isn't trustworthy. They don't keep their promises. I'm on board with their platform. But, they say one thing and consistently do the opposite. The GOP has been pretty terrible.

Your right , its obvious that Bush has a silver spoon in his mouth. When confronted with harsh opposition he's lost.

Huckabee, Graham, Paul are just consuming oxygen in the room.

The RNC along with the other deadbeat republicans in office is the exact reason we have trump and Carson in the lead.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/31/15 11:54 am

Post Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Travis Johnson wrote:

Your right , its obvious that Bush has a silver spoon in his mouth. When confronted with harsh opposition he's lost.

Huckabee, Graham, Paul are just consuming oxygen in the room.

The RNC along with the other deadbeat republicans in office is the exact reason we have trump and Carson in the lead.

Thumb Up
10/31/15 1:15 pm

Post revuriah
My top 2 choices are the top 2 winners from Wednesday night, Rubio and Cruz. Both proved themselves in my opinion, and demonstrated they can handle up well under harsh conditions. The horrible debates become a daily happening for GOP POTUS.

The way Marco not only defended himself against Jeb's attack, but gave him a smack down that put him in his place was classic. Bush is done.

Cruz is also great. But I also wonder about his charisma, or lack thereof. No doubt, he'd be a fantastic president.

Revuriah's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-Richard/1226257444

Jeffrey David Richard's Myspace Music
www.myspace.com/547856946
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
11/1/15 6:38 am

Post Link
JLarry wrote:
I think he will.

I'd like Huckabee/Cruz. I like Huckabee. I think he has a likeable personality. But he also has experience actually running a government. I believe he is a God-fearing man who would appoint God-fearing judges and actually try to do whatever he could about abortion.

I like Cruz too, but he seems a bit more austere and wooden personality wise, with the same sorts of values as Huckabee.

Carson's experience is doing brain surgery on babies. That requires intelligence and skill, but what does it have to do with running a government? And what if there is an attack or crisis on Saturday. What's he going to do? Is he going to function with his international policy under the presupposition that the world is heading toward an international Sunday law that will be the mark of the beast?
11/1/15 7:13 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic