Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

why dont the churches have pants burning anymore shame

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post why dont the churches have pants burning anymore shame Bound For Beaulah
GLORY TO GOD HALLALUH

churches nowadays dont know anything about pants burnin
glory to God there are still a few holiness churches left who still live right
when we would have revival God wuld sanctify holy seekers who was serius bout livin right with God
well conviction would hit and the preachers wuld preach on dressing holiness and duet 22 5
after the revival usually on friday nite we would have a pants burning with a big fire and all the girls who were ungodly would bring there pants and burn them givin them back to satan
we would go to the store buy skirts and dresses and give them to the girls
many of them wuld get the Sweet Holy GHOST and begin shouting and speakin in tongues as the spirit gave utterance
i mean to tell you we need revival like this nowaday

well nowadays you have all the women dressing like the men and the men dressing like the women
you see the men with long hair and the women with bobbed short hair
i tell you theres a payday a comin

HOLINESS OR HELL

we better get back to tru holiness

Beaulah
Friendly Face
10/12/15 7:55 pm

Post Re: why dont the churches have pants burning anymore shame Old Time Country Preacher
Bound For Beaulah wrote:
after the revival usually on friday nite we would have a pants burning with a big fire and all the girls who were ungodly would bring there pants and burn them givin them back to satan
we would go to the store buy skirts and dresses and give them to the girls.

So, you-uns had the pant burnin on Friday nite, an then go buy skirts/dresses. Well, what did em gals wear tween Friday night an goin to the store on Saturday to git new outfits? Sounds to me Beaulah it would be a heap more modest to kept the pants till they had the new clothes an then burn the pants. Hey, a little clothes is better than none.
Acts-pert Poster
10/12/15 10:18 pm

Post glory Bound For Beaulah
we kept dresses and skirts at the church for emergencies when women would get convicted
they changed into modest apperal before the pants burnin

then we would go to store the nex day ant buy more dresses and skirts

HOLINESS OR HELL

Beaulah
Friendly Face
10/13/15 9:16 am

Post Da Sheik
The effectiveness of a parody is contingent on the relevance of the issue at hand. In this instance, I know so few would espouse the beliefs of "beulah" that's it's akin to answering a question that no one is asking.

Of course, my participation in this thread is an exercise in futility so I should be ashamed myself Embarassed . So go ahead and set the Wranglers and Levis on fire Beaulah! Whoop Whoop!!!
Acts Enthusiast
10/13/15 9:40 am

Post diakoneo
Da Sheik wrote:
The effectiveness of a parody is contingent on the relevance of the issue at hand. In this instance, I know so few would espouse the beliefs of "beulah" that's it's akin to answering a question that no one is asking.

Of course, my participation in this thread is an exercise in futility so I should be ashamed myself Embarassed . So go ahead and set the Wranglers and Levis on fire Beaulah! Whoop Whoop!!!

Such a terrible waste, burning perfectly good clothes. Shouldn't those be sold and the money used to fund missions?

Beulah, that is poor stewardship Twisted Evil
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/13/15 10:25 am

Post georgiapath
Da Sheik wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
10/14/15 7:26 am

Post Re: why dont the churches have pants burning anymore shame Nature Boy Florida
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Bound For Beaulah wrote:

So, you-uns had the pant burnin on Friday nite, an then go buy skirts/dresses. Well, what did em gals wear tween Friday night an goin to the store on Saturday to git new outfits? Sounds to me Beaulah it would be a heap more modest to kept the pants till they had the new clothes an then burn the pants. Hey, a little clothes is better than none.

So the women takes their pants off when they get saved and burn them?

When I was a sinner - I probably would have wished we still did that at church also.
10/14/15 7:55 am

Post Re: why dont the churches have pants burning anymore shame Old Time Country Preacher
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Bound For Beaulah wrote:

When I was a sinner - I probably would have wished we still did that at church also.

You gonna git a Bukin from Beaulah over at one, NB.
Acts-pert Poster
10/14/15 9:09 am

Post Re: why dont the churches have pants burning anymore shame diakoneo
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Bound For Beaulah wrote:

You gonna git a Bukin from Beaulah over at one, NB.

Yeah, he'll get a bindin' for that.

We all may be bound by beulah Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/14/15 11:18 am

Post John Jett
Why didn't the men and women just trade clothes after they got convicted? Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/14/15 11:33 am

Post I BIND YOU Bound For Beaulah
GLORY TO GOD ANYHOW

i wuld not donate pants to the thrift store or give them away
i wuld not send that person to hell
there is not differnce in sin glory to Gold read duet 22 5
what is your difenition of the word ABOMINATION?????

there is no differncen in getting drunk or murder or adultery or women wearin pants its all the same in Gods eyes

HOLINESS OR HELL

Beaulah
Friendly Face
10/18/15 4:42 pm

Post c6thplayer1
John Jett wrote:
Why didn't the men and women just trade clothes after they got convicted?

Thats Great!!!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/18/15 9:00 pm

Post Re: why dont the churches have pants burning anymore shame JLarry
Because it hurts to bad. If you set those pants on fire at church our legs will get burned.

I recently got burned on my face chest and arms. I can testify it hurts.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
10/19/15 12:05 pm

Post I had a pants burning roughridercog
I put a 9 volt battery in my pocket and both poles were touching my pocket knife. Soon those pants were smoking like crazy
10/21/15 9:05 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic