Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Can this guy expect to be blessed?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Can this guy expect to be blessed? bradfreeman
Can a man be a child of God and expect blessing, who consistently breaks the law by speeding when driving, who makes an extra $225/year buying and selling guns (or consistently wins Bassing Baptist fishing tournaments) but doesn't report the income on his taxes, who forsakes the assembling of the saints every Wednesday night and who, quite often, doesn't love his wife the way Christ loved the church?

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
10/16/15 5:53 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
So Brad spams the board - as always - when he refuses to simply answer a simple question on another thread that he started.

That is not freely debating your position - it is spamming the board. Start a thread - dress everyone down for not agreeing with you - when asked a simple question - post lots of text - but never parse your own data to answer the question - then post another thread.

Go back and answer - it is a yes or no question.

And Doyle wonders why everyone is leaving Acts...
10/16/15 6:14 am

Post Re: Can this guy expect to be blessed? Old Time Country Preacher
bradfreeman wrote:
Can a man be a child of God and expect blessing, who consistently breaks the law by speeding when driving, who makes an extra $225/year buying and selling guns (or consistently wins Bassing Baptist fishing tournaments) but doesn't report the income on his taxes, who forsakes the assembling of the saints every Wednesday night and who, quite often, doesn't love his wife the way Christ loved the church?

Not only can he expect blessing, he will be blessed whether he wants it or not.
Acts-pert Poster
10/16/15 7:53 am

Post bradfreeman
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
So Brad spams the board - as always - when he refuses to simply answer a simple question on another thread that he started.

That is not freely debating your position - it is spamming the board. Start a thread - dress everyone down for not agreeing with you - when asked a simple question - post lots of text - but never parse your own data to answer the question - then post another thread.

Looks like you're still here. Laughing

Acts-dicted
10/16/15 10:48 am

Post Brad's a hoot.... spartanfan
bradfreeman wrote:

Define "be blessed." Being alive and being able to walk, eat, drink, sleep and such is a blessing. Threads like this are stupid. Drug dealers are blessed - and then they die and go to Hell. Another dumb thread created just for the sake of argument. I'm sick of this stuff too. I used to like it better when we argued about football. Can NBF be blessed even though he lies about Florida being better than Michigan? That's the stuff I like!
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
10/16/15 4:04 pm

Post Re: Brad's a hoot.... bradfreeman
spartanfan wrote:
bradfreeman wrote:

Define "be blessed." Being alive and being able to walk, eat, drink, sleep and such is a blessing. Threads like this are stupid. Drug dealers are blessed - and then they die and go to Hell. Another dumb thread created just for the sake of argument. I'm sick of this stuff too. I used to like it better when we argued about football. Can NBF be blessed even though he lies about Florida being better than Michigan? That's the stuff I like!

Bless - from the Greek "eulogeo" meaning "to celebrate with praises"
A blessing is not a new wristwatch.

Acts-dicted
10/16/15 9:13 pm

Post Re: Brad's a hoot.... spartanfan
bradfreeman wrote:
spartanfan wrote:
bradfreeman wrote:

Ha! Anyone with money is "celebrated with praises" by someone. You didn't ask if he can be blessed by the Lord- you asked if he can expect blessing. I guess anyone can expect anything they want so the question is moot.
10/16/15 9:20 pm

Post Re: Brad's a hoot.... bradfreeman
spartanfan wrote:
Define "be blessed."
Quote:

Ha! Anyone with money is "celebrated with praises" by someone. You didn't ask if he can be blessed by the Lord- you asked if he can expect blessing. I guess anyone can expect anything they want so the question is moot.

If he can? He already has been.

Eph. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

Acts-dicted
10/17/15 9:27 am

Post Re: Brad's a hoot.... spartanfan
bradfreeman wrote:
spartanfan wrote:
Define "be blessed."
Quote:

If he can? He already has been.

Eph. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

What is this? You asked "if he can expect to be blessed?" A person can expect anything they want. Then you say he already has? It's just a dumb line of reasoning. Brain dribble.
10/17/15 11:48 am

Post Re: Can this guy expect to be blessed? Cojak
bradfreeman wrote:

I hope so! Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/17/15 8:51 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic