Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Oregon shooter asked what religion they are?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Oregon shooter asked what religion they are? Eddie Robbins
There is much to learn about what happened in Oregon today. Acts-pert Poster
10/1/15 4:13 pm

Post Re: Oregon shooter asked what religion they are? Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
There is much to learn about what happened in Oregon today.

That's the end of that story.
10/1/15 6:46 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
No, there are survivors that will talk. Just heard about a football player that was shot multiple times but is going to survive. It will come out. Acts-pert Poster
10/1/15 7:09 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
It's confirmed that he asked if they were Christian and shot them in the head. He shot others in the leg. 2 questions for you. Would you take a bullet to the head? And.....had this been a Southerner shooting Muslims, how would the reaction be? Acts-pert Poster
10/1/15 8:15 pm

Post Cojak
In a case like that I HOPE I would not just stand there and await a bullet, when you know one is coming no matter your answer.

It seems in cases where one person does start to defend, they are joined by others i.e. the Shooter on the train for one.

But to answer the question, I would hope I was proud enough of being a Christian to say so, but be moving at the same time. Martyrs don't live to fight another day.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/1/15 8:42 pm

Post diakoneo
Eddie Robbins wrote:
It's confirmed that he asked if they were Christian and shot them in the head. He shot others in the leg. 2 questions for you. Would you take a bullet to the head? And.....had this been a Southerner shooting Muslims, how would the reaction be?

Unless we are not right there in the situation, we really don't know. We may say, "oh yeah, I would no question" but we really don't know. The Apostle Paul said, "be careful when you think you stand, lest you fall."

As to the question of Muslims getting shot by a Southerner. We have been called to be "salt and light". We can not be a preserving factor in the earth when we delight in evil.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/1/15 8:42 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Oh, there's no doubt. I would be thinking about my grandboys and don't know I would take a bullet just to answer the devil. I didn't mean to imply anyone should. If he asked me what religion I was, maybe I would think that I am not any religion. But, my goodness, there were people that said they were Christian and, at least the second person, knew they were gonna die for it.

God bless them.
Acts-pert Poster
10/1/15 9:04 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic