Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Peter Popoff has a "New Larger Pack" of Miracle Spring Water

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Peter Popoff has a "New Larger Pack" of Miracle Spring Water Old Time Country Preacher
I was settin here doin ma daily exercise (30 minutes of channel surfing) an come across The Reverend Peter Popoff's "New Larger Pack" of miracle spring water. On the little plastic vial of water it has the words "Supernatural Prosperity Anointing."

Great things is happenin folk, Popoff is gittin rich.
Acts-pert Poster
9/27/15 11:14 pm

Post You sure spend a lot of time digging for dirt.... Aaron Scott
Doesn't that get your hand dirty?

How about, for the next couple of month (at least), you find men of God who are doing it "right," and report to us on all that they are doing? What good word did they preach (and don't say "the Bible").

C'mon, surely you grow weary of telling other Christians how bad other Christians are...or how badly some Christians are being taken? Are you under the assumption that some of us follow Popoff. You seem to be his only fan here.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/28/15 6:12 am

Post bonnie knox
Ole Timer, if you was ta trot on one a them treadmills or pedal a exercise bicycle while you was a channel surfin, ya might git yaself in good shape. Just a thought.
You know Abraham was in such good shape at 86 and that was probly cause he walked everwhere he went. Accordin to Preacher Sterbens, Abraham didn't set aroun lisnin to no phonograph records. An I'll venture ta say he didn't set aroun watchin no TV and whilin away the hours on the internet neither.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/28/15 7:08 am

Post JLarry
Quote:
Doesn't that get your hand dirty?

How about, for the next couple of month (at least), you find men of God who are doing it "right," and report to us on all that they are doing? What good word did they preach (and don't say "the Bible").

C'mon, surely you grow weary of telling other Christians how bad other Christians are...or how badly some Christians are being taken? Are you under the assumption that some of us follow Popoff. You seem to be his only fan here.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
9/28/15 8:16 am

Post Da Sheik
Have you seen the crowds that attend his meetings? Mind-blowing that people are so gullible. Acts Enthusiast
9/28/15 8:17 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Some a you fellers seem to think the old timer sets around scourin the net an channel surfin "tryin to find" this stuff. Negatory. Nope.

Hey, I come home from a real good service last night (Sunday), had a good meal with momma, then set on the couch an commenced doin some sermon prep on ma computer. I simply turned on the TV via the remote, surfed only a few channels (durin ma 30 min channel surfin exercise program), an this image come up of Popoff's miracle water, which I had seen before, but what caught ma attention was the words "New Larger Pack." Now, this caused the ole timer to wonder, what kinda snake oil is Popoff sellin now, so I stopped an watched about 3 minutes (which was all I could take without gittin nauseas).

An the Sheik is right, the gullibles was experiencing growth in number, cause everybody wants a winnin lottery ticket.
Acts-pert Poster
9/28/15 9:38 am

Post Da Sheik
I think what bothers me so bad about guys like PP and his ilk are that all of Pentecostal/Full-Gospel ministers are lumped together. I can honestly say I have never, ever attended a COG meeting where snakes were involved, and yet how many of us have had to bear the brunt of "snake-handling" humor over the years? Acts Enthusiast
9/28/15 10:25 am

Post bonnie knox
There you go, Ole Timer. He's standin on tha promises of Abraham. Wink [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/28/15 12:43 pm

Post Methocostal
Bonnie,
He didn't listen or watch the Gaither Homecoming Video's either. At that time, Bill Gaither just performed Southern Gospel live to Brother Abraham.

LOL Smile

bonnie knox wrote:
Ole Timer, if you was ta trot on one a them treadmills or pedal a exercise bicycle while you was a channel surfin, ya might git yaself in good shape. Just a thought.
You know Abraham was in such good shape at 86 and that was probly cause he walked everwhere he went. Accordin to Preacher Sterbens, Abraham didn't set aroun lisnin to no phonograph records. An I'll venture ta say he didn't set aroun watchin no TV and whilin away the hours on the internet neither.
Friendly Face
9/29/15 11:16 am

Post Re: Peter Popoff has a "New Larger Pack" of Miracle Spring Water Methocostal
OT
I can't say I've seen Popoff, but it does sound like he has an appropriate last name as he seems to Pop Off all kinds of weird stuff.

Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
I was settin here doin ma daily exercise (30 minutes of channel surfing) an come across The Reverend Peter Popoff's "New Larger Pack" of miracle spring water. On the little plastic vial of water it has the words "Supernatural Prosperity Anointing."

Great things is happenin folk, Popoff is gittin rich.
Friendly Face
9/29/15 11:18 am

Post Da Sheik
If you ever notice his television broadcasts, almost every testimony is about someone receiving a large sum of cash, mysterious check in the mail, or mysterious debt cancellation. Now while I don't doubt that God does come to our aid (even in the midst of financial crisis), that seems to be the only appeal that he employs!

Now contrast that with the NT Scriptures. When does Jesus or the Apostles ever make an appeal to faith in Christ on the basis of debt cancellation? Let alone hawking "extra large" packs of "miracle water".
Acts Enthusiast
9/29/15 1:32 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Popoff is simply preaching to felt needs. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/29/15 2:03 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher

[/img]
Acts-pert Poster
9/29/15 5:29 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic