Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump is out as far as I am concerned
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
His treatment of women is inexcusable and if you support him, I can only assume you treat women the same way.

Someone said the other day, "Trump is a racist and if you support him I assume you are one too."

Trump does not treat "women" badly. That is the most broad statement I've ever heard. He has been rude to rude women. If they can dish it out. they need to take it. Being a women does not give them immunity from retaliation if they are rude. "Equality", remember.
9/23/15 9:06 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
He is rude and crude to women. He's not getting my vote. I respect women. My mother was a woman. My wife is a woman. My daughters are women. He does not respect them. Acts-pert Poster
9/23/15 9:25 pm

Post John Jett
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Of all the things Trump and Obama share in common -- and there are many -- the one I think I find least endearing is how thin-skinned they both are.

This is your courageous hero? A guy who is boycotting a network because he feels like they were mean to him?

Yeah, at first his disdain for the media was appealing, now its a little frightening. I can't stand Obama's low-keyed censure of the press, but Trump is overt about it.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
9/23/15 9:28 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
John Jett wrote:
Yeah, at first his disdain for the media was appealing, now its a little frightening. I can't stand Obama's low-keyed censure of the press, but Trump is overt about it.

Agreed. At first, it was very entertaining to watch someone stand up to the media and refuse to play their game. Now he's just coming across as a thin-skinned wimp. The media can compel a string of angry tweets out of him any time they want. His sensitivity is way too reminiscent of President Obama's.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/15 7:38 am

Post Dave Dorsey
RS and NBF, behold your courageous conservative champion:

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/24/donald-trump-runs-to-government-for-help-after-rich-lowry-balls-comment/
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/15 8:42 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Oh well.

He's not perfect.

But he might be the only hope we have.

The rest of them are McCain/Romney light...I don't think they have the intestinal fortitude to beat the Democrats. Romney should have trounced Obama - he had the background in business and govt - had the same conservative cultural principles - but when it came to debate the Dems - he laid down - and WOULD NOT attack.

Trump has the right attitude toward them. I guarantee you he will attack them. Unfortunately it spills over into treating the folks on his team the same way...
9/24/15 8:49 am

Post Kyle Morrow
Eddie Robbins wrote:
His treatment of women is inexcusable and if you support him, I can only assume you treat women the same way.

Bingo.
9/24/15 2:28 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
RS and NBF, behold your courageous conservative champion:

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/24/donald-trump-runs-to-government-for-help-after-rich-lowry-balls-comment/

Trump never said government does not have a function. He feels FCC rules were violated. He is saying so. So what?
9/24/15 3:26 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Trump never said government does not have a function. He feels FCC rules were violated. He is saying so. So what?

ROFL
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/15 3:32 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic