Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Certification Seminar Coming up

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Certification Seminar Coming up drmrc
I will be facilitating another Prepare-Enrich Certification Seminar here at City Church of Chattanooga on Thursday, October 15, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. If you are interested, I will happy to send you a packet of information along with registration details. Just sent me an email at mchapman@thecitychurch.cc, and I will get it to you.

Prepare-Enrich is a customized assessment tool that identifies a couple's unique relationship strengths and growth areas. Over 100,000 pastors, counselors and marriage and family therapists have helped over 3 million couples grow in their relationship skills and solidify their marriages using this tool.

I have used this tool for 30 years with hundreds of pre-marital and married couples. It is, without a doubt, best assessment tool being used today. I cannot imagine doing pre-marital or marrital counseling without this tool.

As a Certified Prepare-Enrich Trainer, I have also trained scores of pastors, church staff members, and counselors to use it in their ministries and practices.

You can also check out the Prepare-Enrich website for more information at www.prepare-enrich.com. The deadline to register is October 9.

Please contact me if you have questions.

Mike Chapman
City Church of Chattanooga
Friendly Face
9/23/15 9:49 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
I would definitely love to attend this, but simply can't do it this time. Any possibility of making this available in mission states? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/23/15 10:25 pm

Post drmrc
Hi, Tom,

The cost is $195.00. In addition to the seminar, this includes the training materials, access to the extensive on-line resources, and a free scoring coupon ($35 value) for the first couple you do the assessment with. Also lunch is provided.

A married couple can participate in the certification seminar at not extra cost at no extra cost.

Typically, we have about 10 participants at each seminar. My optimum maximum number is 15.

It is interesting to note that the Masters degree at Lee University in Marriage and Family Counseling includes this training in the program so that each graduate is certified when the graduate.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Mike Chapman
Friendly Face
9/24/15 1:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic