Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What if the GOP Nominee is pro-abortion/same-sex marriage? For whom will you vote?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What if the GOP Nominee is pro-abortion/same-sex marriage? For whom will you vote? Old Time Country Preacher
Lets take names outta the equation here fer a moment an consider the follerin hypothetical situation:

1. The GOP nomination for president is pro abortion and pro same-sex marriage.

2. An we know that no matter who the Demoncrat nominee is, their whole platform--regardless of the candidate--is pro abortion and prosame-sex marriage.

3. Ya got one or two third party nominees that may/may not be pro abortion or pro same-sex marriage.

SO, basically what the voter would have is the lesser of several evils. So, Actscelerate posters, how would you vote:

1. Would ya vote for the Demoncrat candidate, who has stated "we don't even want "God" in our party platform?"

2. Would ya vote for a independent third party or write in candidates who ya know, regardless of their agenda/platform, will never garner enough votes to win a general election?

3. Will ya refuse to vote sayin "I aint gonna vote fer none of me cause they all crooks?" But, knowin if this is what ya do, ya basically givin the Demoncrat candidate another vote?

4. Or, would ya vote for the lesser of several evils, knowing that they is still plenty a good Republicans, even though some has gone way too far left?
Acts-pert Poster
9/23/15 1:38 am

Post Link
Which potential nominee so far is pro abortion and pro gay fake marriage.
9/23/15 5:25 am

Post Eddie Robbins
I wouldn't mind Biden. He's a good man. He can be bought out by the GOP congress as well. The strongest our economy has been was with a strong GOP congress led by Newt and Willy as the President. Acts-pert Poster
9/23/15 7:23 am

Post c6thplayer1
If they are that much of a phony and a joke , and most of them are , Then the answer is simple;

I would write my own name or OJ Whatasnoozle on the ticket as my vote. And that Aint no Joke.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/23/15 10:28 am

Post diakoneo
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I wouldn't mind Biden. He's a good man. He can be bought out by the GOP congress as well. The strongest our economy has been was with a strong GOP congress led by Newt and Willy as the President.

Boener is no Newt.

Biden is a joke.

He ran for president back in the 80s and withdrew when it was found out he plagiarized a college paper. Nowadays plagiarism is probably a badge of honor though. Twisted Evil
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/23/15 1:38 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic