Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Clemson # 11

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Clemson # 11 Nature Boy Florida
Not hardly.

Those clowns should have lost.

#11 should clearly be an SEC team - like Florida.
9/18/15 9:53 am

Post 14 - 9 churchsinger
Not sure how that score will back up your opinion that Florida should be #11 Friendly Face
9/19/15 10:06 pm

Post Re: Clemson # 11 Tracy S Hamilton
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Not hardly.

Those clowns should have lost.

#11 should clearly be an SEC team - like Florida.

I haven't been on in a while..... I guess this was for me..... we are actually #9 in the coaches poll..... which is a better poll Very Happy

What I want to know is can someone explain to me why Auburn, apart from being in the SEC, was a preseason top 10?

And could someone explain to me why Arkansas, apart from being in the SEC, was a preseason top 20?

Louisville should have come into that game being 2-0..... We played poorly but beat a good defensive team, especially since there were no starters from last year playing on the offensive line.... We had two true freshman playing on the line..... shows where we are headed......

See if you can get your head coach to stop berating his players on the sideline on national television..... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed ( although I didn't blame him)
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/19/15 10:13 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Yeah...it was for you.

I just wanted someone to talk football.

Roll Tide!
9/20/15 7:04 am

Post Wish the Gators were #11 spartanfan
I sure do. Because then Michigan would deserve to be Top 10 and Michigan State Top 3. Yep, if Florida is a Top 11 team then both Michigan teams would be much higher ranked - if you look at the talent and toughness. Smile Okay - the Michigan comment is tongue in cheek.

The SEC looks anything but dominant. Not just the games they lost to lower mid-majors but also the way they barely beat many others. But then again - you could say the same thing about the Big 10. I think what has happened is there are so many great athletes coming out of high school nowadays that many are flying under the radar and getting picked up by the second tier schools. Parity is here and you can't take anyone for granted- whether it be Appalachian State, Western Kentucky, East Carolina, Air Force, Northern Illinois,Texas Tech, etc. If you don't bring your A game you could be in trouble no matter your talent level and rich history.

I'll say one thing - there's not a team in the country that Florida and Michigan State couldn't beat if the ball bounced the right way (like it did for Ole Miss). I wouldn't say that about Michigan just yet. Will take a couple years.

I hate it but it makes the games worth watching. Even Fl vs. E Car.
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
9/20/15 7:33 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic