Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The more I hear from Trump the more I Like him

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The more I hear from Trump the more I Like him c6thplayer1
Donald Trump just put CNN in an awkward position

Real-estate developer Donald Trump wrote a letter to CNN boss Jeff Zucker on Wednesday that called for him to donate the profits from next week's presidential debate to charity.
The Republican front-runner noted that CNN reportedly hiked its advertising rates 40 times its normal rates for the September 16 debate, which the network is hosting.

"While I refuse to brag, and you know very well, this tremendous increase in viewer interest is due 100% to 'Donald J. Trump,'" Trump wrote to Zucker.

Trump's campaign forwarded the letter to reporters and shared it on social media.

Fox News hosted the first official prime-time debate and saw viewership soar to a reported record of 24 million viewers. Trump suggested that was because of his star power.

The former "Apprentice" star has surged to the top of almost all recent polls testing the Republican primary.

"As you are aware, for the first debate, FOX unexpectedly (but not to those who know), had one of the largest audiences in the history of cable television, 24 million people plus, and word is that your audience will be even larger," he wrote.

Trump then informed CNN that the network should view its debate as "a public service and not accept the massive profits that this airing will generate."

"I believe that all profits from this broadcast should go to various VETERANS groups, a list of which I will send to you in the near future," he wrote. "The veterans of our country, our finest people, have been treated horribly by our government and its 'all talk and no action' politicians."

"In fact, some would say they are treated like third class citizens — even worse, in many cases, than illegal immigrants. It is about time that someone comes to their aid. Let's start now!" he added. "This large contribution of many millions of dollars would be a truly wonderful thing for CNN to do."

The billionaire Republican concluded the letter by noting his own past generosity to veterans' causes.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-just-put-cnn-145112344.html
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/9/15 12:07 pm

Post Travis Johnson
Hillary Clinton is corrupt beyond words. And, her economic and social agenda is both fiscally and morally bankrupt.

Republicans as a party do not tell the truth. They run on an agenda, make promises, manipulate social conservatives, and do the exact opposite of what they promise.

And, this is the condition that gives rise to Donald Trump.
Acts-dicted
9/9/15 12:46 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Travis Johnson wrote:
Hillary Clinton is corrupt beyond words. And, her economic and social agenda is both fiscally and morally bankrupt.

Republicans as a party do not tell the truth. They run on an agenda, make promises, manipulate social conservatives, and do the exact opposite of what they promise.

Exactly Right on all counts !!!!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/9/15 1:29 pm

Post John Jett
Travis Johnson wrote:

Yes, America has voted the current party out of office time and time again to very little effect and now Trump presents himself as a possible REAL alternative to the political trench-warfare that does nothing but keep itself in power at all costs. I'm going to go ahead and predict he will be President (barring any serious/founded criminal allegations)
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
9/9/15 1:37 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Travis Johnson wrote:

Preach it, Travis...........
Acts-pert Poster
9/9/15 2:07 pm

Post c6thplayer1
I hope he stays on track with asking for charity from CNN for the vets. Its a pretty slick move since they have increased their advertising rates 40% for the event. another money grubbing corporation. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/9/15 3:17 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
This is simply more Trump thinking outside the box - making things work for him - that all the other clowns can't think of.

I like him thinking of how to help himself and others.

We must have someone looking out for the UNITED STATES the same way - instead of always blaming America first.

Trump has my vote until further notice.
9/9/15 5:50 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic