Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Lucille Walker has passed from this life to Glory

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Lucille Walker has passed from this life to Glory Nature Boy Florida
Former Missionary and Distinguished Alumnus of Lee University.
12/9/13 6:22 pm

Post Heaven is so much richer Rafael D Martinez
.. and we the poorer.

First sister Chesser, now sister Walker.

God alone knows how many millions of people are closer to or in the Kingdom of God thanks to their tireless ardor and self-sacrifice for the Gospel.

This saddens me. I never met sister Chesser but sister Walker was probably the kindest, gentlest and most prayerful woman I've ever known. I last saw her in 2009 before the storms of life pounded me and I moved out of TN - it may have been earlier, but she was at NCCOG and was surrounded by a good company of World Missions folk. Smiling, eyes alight ..

God bless the Chesser and Walker families. Thank you for the faithfulness and love of our God their lives exhibited and for what they did for the Kingdom of God. They're in the larger life now, beyond pain and sorrow and limit .. and we can't remember or thank them enough.

bless you sister Lucy

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
12/10/13 10:21 am

Post Re: Heaven is so much richer Cojak
Rafael D Martinez wrote:
.. and we the poorer.

Sweet Raf! Thumb Up
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/10/13 9:26 pm

Post In the lofty company of the "sold-out." doyle
Sister Walker was one of the kindest and most dedicated people anyone could meet on this earth. She and her life of dedicated service to the Lord Jesus and in COG Missions, raised her to be a giant in a land of
spiritual midgets.

Even in the lofty company of the "sold-out" we find in Mission groups and societies, she exceled and was counted as a special person. Along with her husband, their lives were intentionally used for the Lord and Missions.

Both she and he brought honor to Missions. If I was asked to chose one of the most inspirational people to meet, Sister Lucille Walker would be at the top of the list. Our denomination has been blessed all these years to have her as part of our fellowship and desire to share the Lord Jesus with the world.

Doyle
12/11/13 12:52 am

Post Lucille Walker And Herbert Walker GuideOne
They were a cut above anyone in Missions leadership. Herbert Walker should have served on the Executive Committee. I had them in my home and I never realized how blessed I was to have served with them. Friendly Face
12/13/13 4:39 pm

Post Re: Lucille Walker And Herbert Walker Cojak
GuideOne wrote:
They were a cut above anyone in Missions leadership. Herbert Walker should have served on the Executive Committee. I had them in my home and I never realized how blessed I was to have served with them.

You said a lot here, there are times that greatness is so humble, you do not realize it until time has passed. Nice comment Guideone.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/13/13 11:18 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.