Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Office of Amalgamations, Affiliations in the Church of God
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post bonnie knox
Quote:
As to chambers the Amagamstions department had nothing to do with that it was an established COG Church period!

So what's the difference between an established COG and a church that has been amalgamated and is "fully compliant"? I think you were trying to explain to me how they both function in the same way (which of course I already knew). Which makes the example of Chambers' situation a valid question, I would think.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/13/12 9:15 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
Last time I checked members in good standing are the ones who pay Bishop's salaries...they most certainly should be in on the debate, although they won't be on the floor of the assembly.

This is a good forum for members to speak their mind!

This is a side note to the main topic under discussion, but once the ministers approve of a measure, is it not then voted on by the General Assembly which includes the laity?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/13/12 9:19 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.