Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
@actscelerate Twitter  @actscelerate Facebook  @actscelerate Google+ 

Having an affair
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
   Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Lee Roy Brown
bonnie knox wrote:
By the way, Lee Roy, Bathsheba was not Adonijah's mother. Have you read I Kings chapters 1 and 2 lately?


Show me one time where I said that she was his mother and I will donate a thousand dollars to a charity of your choice. My checkbook is secure because I never said that.

Also Miss Bonnie let me clear one other thing up. I have only one name I post with on ACTS and that is Lee Roy. I call every lady rather Very Happy young or old miss or I will answer yes mam to every women I talk to. That is the way I was brought up.

Lastly, I can see the grammar police is on full alert today.
Friendly Face
Posts: 415
4/12/11 1:04 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post bonnie knox
Lee Roy Brown wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
By the way, Lee Roy, Bathsheba was not Adonijah's mother. Have you read I Kings chapters 1 and 2 lately?


Show me one time where I said that she was his mother and I will donate a thousand dollars to a charity of your choice. My checkbook is secure because I never said that.


Lol. I like Compassion International.
Here is what you said (but it might take a grammar police to sort out the personal pronouns):

Lee Roy Brown wrote:
Davidís eldest son Adonijah declares himself king and gathers his army to take his reign. Once he realizes that Solomon is going to take over as king his only request not to fight for the throne was a woman. So sick that even his mother tries to broker the deal for her son to get this woman he desires.


Btw, Adonijah is not David's eldest son; have you read II Samuel 3 lately?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
Posts: 14803
4/12/11 1:26 pm


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post bonnie knox
Quote:
Also Miss Bonnie let me clear one other thing up. I have only one name I post with on ACTS and that is Lee Roy. I call every lady rather young or old miss or I will answer yes mam to every women I talk to. That is the way I was brought up.

Lastly, I can see the grammar police is on full alert today.


I don't really have the problem with being called Miss Bonnie. My issue was the condescending context. However, I prefer to be called bonnie or Bonnie. I usually call people what they want to be called; that is how I was brought up.

If the grammar police is on full alert today, he sure is overlooking a whole slew of violations.
(Or should I say, surely. Wink )
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
Posts: 14803
4/12/11 1:32 pm


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post bonnie knox
Lee Roy Brown wrote:
We make a huge deal about it. God does punish this act but he seems to make far less of a deal over it then we do.


bonnie knox wrote:
Your admonition for me to reason through scripture is a little scary, given that you... say we make a bigger deal of adultery than God does...


Lee Roy Brown wrote:
I didn't say that. I said we hold unto it longer then God does.


If I could follow exactly what you're trying to say, I think I would disagree with you.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
Posts: 14803
4/12/11 2:00 pm


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post Lee Roy Brown
bonnie knox wrote:
Lee Roy Brown wrote:
We make a huge deal about it. God does punish this act but he seems to make far less of a deal over it then we do.


bonnie knox wrote:
Your admonition for me to reason through scripture is a little scary, given that you... say we make a bigger deal of adultery than God does...


Lee Roy Brown wrote:
I didn't say that. I said we hold unto it longer then God does.


If I could follow exactly what you're trying to say, I think I would disagree with you.


You accuse me of being people Iím not. You take apart little things of my writing instead of focusing on the main points. You attack me for no reason. If this thing was personal I could say youíre a nasty church boss who pastors over the years have dreaded but I don't want to get personal.
Friendly Face
Posts: 415
4/12/11 3:52 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post bonnie knox
So what about the $1000? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
Posts: 14803
4/12/11 3:55 pm


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post sin for a season - Steve Taylor L Rafael D Martinez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv6oJRAigxw

There's a sweaty hand handling his cocktail napkin
"Come on up and see me" is scribbled with a gold pen
"But you'd better ring twice"
Seven months after his little indiscretion
He sits with his wife at a therapy session
For a little advice
"If the healing happens as the time goes by
Tell me why I still can't look her in the eye"

"God I'm only human, got no other reason..."
Sin for a season

There's a shaky hand shaking with the hand of her hostess
Drank a little much, but she'll drive herself home if
She can make it to her car
She never saw the sign or the boy with his daddy
Driving home late from their very first ballgame
And they don't get far
Now the years run together as her guilt goes wild
She still sees the body of an only child

"God I'm only human, got no other reason..."
Sin for a season

Wealthy lips say "keep us from the Evil One"
While praying hands prey with deliberate cunning
On the carcass of the cold.
Gonna get the Good Lord to forgive a little sin
Get the slate cleaned so he can dirty it again
And no one else will ever know.
But he reaps his harvest as his heart grows hard
No man's gonna make a mockery of God

"I'm only human, got no other reason..."
Sin for a season

_________________
www.spiritwatch.org

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
Posts: 7715
4/15/11 1:19 am


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post bonnie knox
Lee Roy Brown wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Lee Roy Brown wrote:
We make a huge deal about it. God does punish this act but he seems to make far less of a deal over it then we do.


bonnie knox wrote:
Your admonition for me to reason through scripture is a little scary, given that you... say we make a bigger deal of adultery than God does...


Lee Roy Brown wrote:
I didn't say that. I said we hold unto it longer then God does.


If I could follow exactly what you're trying to say, I think I would disagree with you.


You accuse me of being people Iím not. You take apart little things of my writing instead of focusing on the main points. You attack me for no reason. If this thing was personal I could say youíre a nasty church boss who pastors over the years have dreaded but I don't want to get personal.


Would you like to take responsibility for what you say?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
Posts: 14803
4/18/11 5:52 pm


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Post Bump bonnie knox
Lee Roy Brown wrote:
Show me one time where I said that she was his mother and I will donate a thousand dollars to a charity of your choice. My checkbook is secure because I never said that.


Lee Roy Brown wrote:
Davidís eldest son Adonijah declares himself king and gathers his army to take his reign. Once he realizes that Solomon is going to take over as king his only request not to fight for the throne was a woman. So sick that even his mother tries to broker the deal for her son to get this woman he desires. Think about it Adonijah is willing to give up his kingship just for the lust of a woman.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
Posts: 14803
11/16/11 3:33 pm


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Acts-celerate Terms of Use | Acts-celerate Policy
World News Network | Acts-celerate Chat
Contact the Administrator.


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.