Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Is The Administrative Bishop Out Of Order?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: LC, bonnie knox
chainrattler wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
So have you or have you not worn Victorian dress? I mean if you're posting under your real name and that's your real picture, it sure looks like you're wearing Victorian clothes. Wink

Also, back in your day, did prickish mean easily irritated? I thought Link was getting a little prickish about your identity, but I wanted to double check the meaning, and I'm afraid that original usage has fallen out of fashion.

LC is like the Mormons and ultra conservative Jews, he wears his Victorian dress under his other clothing so that he can be buried in it, like they are.

Balderdash. I was merely pointing out that the person behind the pen name was confusing Lord Chancellor's identity with his own when he claimed not to wear Victorian clothes. But LC does wear Victorian clothes. I just don't know if the person behind the pen name does. As far as what he wears under his clothes, I think in the old country they call them "smalls."
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/10/11 2:44 pm

Post re Rick Metzgar Jr
Furthermore, Let me add that there are obviously more then enough ministers who agree not to change the current setup--as obviously with numerous opportunities for the Ordained Bishops to speak out in the meetings and give votes and come together to converge on change--they always vote to keep things the way that they are. So, therefore things are the way that they are. I'm sure perhaps the Overseer involved in this matter didn't elect to cause as much "rift" as what is being shown, however, the power vested in him by the very ones under him are empowering him to make as many right decisions as possible. At the end of the day he's not going to always hit the nail. but I am sure his intentions are ok. Golf Cart Mafia Associate
10/10/11 3:55 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.