Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Hate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I must of had an epipheny notwanghere
I agree with you again Land. Christianity has become the only thing you can ridicule and be protected. It is very offensive to me the way the Church has become the object of disdain and misrepresentation the way it has.

Blessings
Acts Enthusiast
2/15/06 3:03 am

Post Re: I must of had an epipheny Land of Middle Girth
notwanghere wrote:
I agree with you again Land. Christianity has become the only thing you can ridicule and be protected. It is very offensive to me the way the Church has become the object of disdain and misrepresentation the way it has.

Blessings

It will only get worse. The sun doesn't rise and set with end times, in my mind, but it's there, isn't it. It will get worse for Christians, weather you believe in pre or post trib rapture.

I have always wondered something regarding end times: If a person ascends to power and declares peace, etc, how should we react? With panic, or joy that the end is near?
Acts Enthusiast
2/15/06 3:08 am

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post Re: I must of had an epipheny notwanghere
Land of Middle Girth wrote:
notwanghere wrote:

Blessings

It will only get worse. The sun doesn't rise and set with end times, in my mind, but it's there, isn't it. It will get worse for Christians, weather you believe in pre or post trib rapture.

I have always wondered something regarding end times: If a person ascends to power and declares peace, etc, how should we react? With panic, or joy that the end is near?

That is a question with very profound implications. I am always struck by the fact that it is not the people of no faith that will be decieved but rather the people of faith. People who even defended their spirituality by the signs "Lord, Lord did we not in your Name ... etc."

I must admit this has made me rather trepidations of those politicians who claim to be people of faith. I may be too cynical, but I have a hard time believing a genuine Christian could rise in power in such a secular Country as ours.

In my estimation the Church is being duped by those who use their innocence to further their own interests.
Acts Enthusiast
2/15/06 3:28 am

Post I apologize Wimauma
After reading through this thread after some time away, it looks like I did mix my Sauls up. I hope the points I was trying to make aren't totally invalidated.
3/14/07 2:46 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Hot Discussions Post new topic   Reply to topic